chapter twenty three

"SAWAKOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!", roars Yuma.

The whole mansion shook as the place was filled with yelling and screaming.

"Shit, shit, shit", sawako says all panicked.

"Dude what the fuck are u doing? Run you idiot", I command sawako, urging her to run.

"Cya bitches!", she yells as she starts sprinting down the corridor.

"What do w-", i start asking subaru, but im rudely interrupted by a scream.

Sawako's scream.

"You mother-father, leave me alone!"

Tap, tap, tap, tap. (Sawako running. Its the sound of her footsteps)

"Ooof", me and sawako say in unsion as sawako runs right into me.

'Oh, ma fuck. She just ran into my chest. God this hurts'.

"KKKKKKYYYYYAAAAA".

Sawako runs off again scream liking a maniac.

"Ok, I'm done here, so ima go catch some zzzzzs. Later subby".

As soon as I turn around I bump into someone's hard chest.

"Oof!"

"Where is that brat?", Yuma asks.

"I'm sorry, sir but I don't know any brats", I sass back.

"Where is sawako?", Yuma asks, through gritting teeth.

Subaru POV

"Tch, she told you already she doesn't know. Go, interrogate some one else", I retort, defending lyra.

Yuma frowns at the two of us and teleports to who knows where.

'This is my chance. We're finally alone. Subaru just ask her. If you don't do it now, you'll never get a better chance. Do it you idiot'.

"Hey um, lyra . this probably sounds weird but can i-", I start until I'm rudely interrupted by-

"CLASH!! BANG!! CLACK!!"

"MY TEA SET?!", a strong voice booms shaking the old worn out walls of the mansion.

Me and lyra look at each other sweat dropping as we both felt reiji's deadly aura taking over the mansion.

"Shit! They're done for", Lyra comments.

"And WHY are THERE nerf bullets EVERYWHERE !??", reiji once again yells.

"And so are we", I tell lyra.

"ALL YOU LOW LIFES GET DOWN THIS INSTANCE!".

"Like hell im gonna go down there", Lyra says stubbornly starting to head to wards her room.

I grabbed the back of her shirt and whispered in her ear.

"You don't wanna be whipped to death do you?", i ask, obviously sending shivers down her spine, I could feel her shake.

She scrunched up her nose and started treading down the stairs that lead down towards the living room.

'There goes my chance of taking her blood. Am I really that desperate to have her blood? What is this feeling'.

"Tch", I say annoyed. I teleported my self down stairs, to see food on the floor, a broken tea set and reiji having a pie on his face.

Everyone was here except for shu. We were all standing in a line as reiji walked past each of us, examining our faces.

"Where are yui, ayato and laito?", reiji asks keeping his voice from shouting as he pushed up his glasses from the bridge of his nose.

No one answered. Honestly we didn't even know where those three were.

Reiji opens his trap to speak, but shuts it when he hear the mansions large doors which were skillfully were carved with majestic designs, creaked open.

And there stood three missing convicts, each holding about four shopping bags.

"Where have you three been?", reiji asks with a menacing tone threatening each of them.

Reiji turns around, making the two triplets to erupt into laughter.

Ayato held onto yui's shoulder trying not to fall and laito held his stomach.

"Morons. Despicable. All of you here are despicable.", reiji says his face red as he wipes the purple bits of pie of his face.

"Reiji, why are we called down we arnt even part of this", ruki enquires.

It was true they had nothing to day with the whole mess.

"Awww, reiji, Darling you look amazing now that you wiped that disgusting purple of your face. Oh! You've got some here Let me wipe that off your handsome", kanato fances, inching towards reijis face as Reiji took a few steps back ward.

Lyra POV

'I guess the alcohol still hasn't worn off'.

"Someone explain what is wrong with kanato?", Reiji asks.

No one answered.

"Alright then! Yuma, sawako, Subaru, lyra, ayato, laito and yui, all of you are going to clean up here!", Reiji commands.

Everyone dissapeared except for us.

"Let's start cleaning", I say all bored.

As soon as I said that the whole room was filled with 'tchs'.

A few moments later

"I can't do this shit anymore!", I yelled, throwing a tantrum.

"Well what are you gonna do about it now huh?", Subaru asks, glaring at me.

"Holy water!", I exclaim looking at yui.

"What?!"

Heya guys author-chan here.

I'm terribly sorry for dying on you all here, but I was quite busy and I succeeded on being a good shit in school.

Anywayys

PLS READ THIS

I have published a new story called 'welcome to my world'. Its a diabolik lovers x reader. Its basically a story when the DL boys to come to our world and you become their maid.

Pls go check it out.

Author-chan out! [^-^]

Unedited