Chapter eleven

"BITCH WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS? HUH!?", says my best friend, Sawako Takahashi as she jumps on top of me embracing me into a tight hug. Ohhh. Shit. She's gonna kill me.
"I-uh, I got kidnaped by some vampires", I reply.
"You had me worried sick, i called you like a million times and I messaged you."
"Yeah, about that they have no wifi or signal, I honestly have no idea how they survive."
"Who is she and what is HE doing here", interrupts a deep voice. We all turn around and see subaru pointing at kino.
"Yaaay!! I totally ship both off. Omg you guys would look so damn cute", says Sawako.
"Shut you trap", I say while I'm blushing, "and by the way this is Sawako Takahashi, my best friend and I think you already know kino, he's also my friend."
"Do you even know that kino is related to us!?", says subaru.
"Whatt!?", me and sawako say.
"Oh, yeah. Subaru my little step brother", says kino calmly as ever, while playing on his phone.
"Wait, YOUR LIVING WITH GUY VAMPIRES!!??",says sawako.
Oh, the innocence of thirteen year olds.
"Yeah and I was living with and you and your a vampire too", I say.
"Yeah but this guy looks like a 16 year old".
"Soooo?"
"If they do anything to I will kill em. K?"
"Okay okay, mama sawako", I say sarcastically.
"Can I come inside pleeeeaaaase?", asks sawako, nagging like a three year old.
I turn to subaru. "Tch, fine"
"Yyyyyaaaayyyy"
"But don't let kino near me at all, or I swear ima kick his ass".
"Owchi",kino says sarcastically.
They all follow me into my bedroom, well except for Subaru.
Sawako comes over and starts checking me all over for any bite marks. She finds four.

DUN. DUN .DUUUUNNNNN.

"YOU IDIOT. your damn strong and yet you could push them away"
"Yeah, that didn't help"
"Yeah, cause she's only half demon, remember?", kino says while his eyes are glued to his phone screen.
"Pffttt. What ever. Anyway how did you even get here?", she asks me.

Time skip

So I basically spent two hours just telling sawako and kino, how I ended up here and how I got bitten by vampires as well.
Suddenly the door flys open and standing there is ayato, grinning his head off.
"KKKKIIIIINNNOOOO, MY MAAAN", he says screaming, which eventually leads to everyone coming into my room.
Sawako being her normal protective self, her eyes turn red and she bares her fangs.
"Woah, woah calm down sawako, they won't hurt me", I say, trying to calm her down.
"Nfu~~ looks like slut-chan has brought a vampire to our mansion~~", laito says.
"What the fuck, first I find you with a sixteen yearly and now your living with eleven more. I'm staying with you wether you like it or not", sawako says.
I just stand there hoping shu says no. But no he says yes. Now she is also in danger. She may be vampire but she's only half blooded and very young, so shes barely gonna be able to take care of herself how does she plan to take care of me as well.

Author-chan here
I know this is very short and shitty T-T .
But I promise you guys that I will be updating very frequently. And I know I didn't write this but Lyra is secretly starting ship sawako of with one of the boys.
So please comment and tell me who you think she is being shipped off with.
Author chan out.