Chapter eighteen

Hey guys quick author note.  The picture above is what sawako looks like and yes that is from Tora Dora. She is the palm top tigger.
-cya later.

"Thank you, sawako, you may go have a seat next to Akemi", the teacher says.
"And now you may introduce yourself", the teacher says gesturing me towards the front of the class.

"Hi everyone the name's Lyra Suzimi and I just came back from Australia and I'm 14 years old, um-yeah", I say awkwardly. I have no idea why I felt shy for some reason, maybe it was because of that someone in the classroom.

"Thank you Lyra, you may now go and sit next to Mimi", the teacher says gesturing me to sit next my enemy.

Once I sat down I got out my note book and just drew in it. I made sure not to make any eye contact with the one next to me.

"I see that you are living with the Sakamaki's and mukamis, eh?", someone asks me.

"Tch", is all I say.

"Oi, are you listening to me", she replies, trying to get my attention.

This slut was getting on my nerves. She kept bugging me and picking me.

"Hey do you wanna be friends again", she asks with a smile that she obviously thinks is cute, but is ugly showing all her uneven teeth.
Ok, now I can not take it any longer. I close my note book with a thud, causing everyone's attention on me. The teacher looks at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I need to go to the washroom", I bluntly state.
The teacher sighs at me and hands me a pass. I take my notebook with me, because , I had caught someone *cough* *cough* Mimi *cough*, going through my stuff in primary, when I went outside to help the teacher.

Anyway, I got out of class and I obviously didn't go to the bathroom, I just went to the vending machine, to get a soda. Subaru was also there.

Me being myself, I just ignored him. I got my soda and opened it.

"That cast on your wrist, did I hurt you from last night, not that I care or anything", he asks, blushing very lightly.

This guy is a such a tsundere.

"No, you didn't hurt me", i nonchalantly reply.

"Then why are you wearing one", he asks curiously.

Okay, now his curiosity, is annoying me. I didn't want to tell him, but he would never give up then.

I sigh.

"My idiotic twin, made me fall of the trampoline, when I was eight", I say as I chugg down a quarter of the drink.

I look back up to where subaru was standing, but apparently he was gone. Wow that was quick. Too bad I can't teleport. Anyway, I start heading back to class, with my drink. I wonder if the teachers going to flip, if I brought my drink in to the class.

I walk into the classroom and put the pass on the teachers table. Somehow, the teacher doesn't notices my drink in the class room. When I walk pass sawako, she grabs the drink off me and chugs down half off it and burps. This makes the teacher turn around and glare at sawako.

"Excuse me", sawako, shyly replies, with a hint of blush.

As soon as I sit down the bell rings, indicating us to go to our next period. I grab my stuff and sawako and get out of the classroom. Unfortunately, for us the bitch follows me. Sawako hates her as well and she had a tick mark and her face looked like as if she wanted to kick someone's ass.