Chapter six

The blazer was the only thing that looked okay. I ditched the other clothes with a long white singlet with a black shirt on top, the blazzer(since it was the only decent thing) and my red converse. (by the way, I look like what Subaru normally wears). I look at my hair and it looks like a birds nest. I quickly brush it and I do a loose side braid with a bit of my hair out. I looked at the clock at saw it was 8:50.

Aww shit. I quickly run over to the clothes I was wearing yesterday and I fish my phone and bracelet out of my pocket. I put on the bracelet and put the phone in my pocket. I see that my two rings and headphones are somehow on the side table and grab them and put them on. I was about to walk out the door when I say my baseball hat on the floor and I put it on.(the baseball hat looks like the one bellow).

I walk out of my room with my headphones around my neck and my hat on my head

I walk out of my room with my headphones around my neck and my hat on my head. I was actually pretty excited about school despite the fact I hated it I wanted to see the brothers fans, because they were the sons of the president(I think that's what karlhienz is) and kou was an idol.

I walked down stairs to see everyone waiting for me.
"You're late Lyra", reiji says.
I give him a death glare and show him my phone, "it says 8:59, tableware". He frowns at my nickname while I hear a few snickers. I walk out the door and the others follow me in to the limousine. I sat in the conner with ayato and subaru next to me. I look at Subaru and see he is wearing exactly what I'm wearing except for the hat and the jewellery. He looks at me and blushes and he makes me blush as well. I look away from him and look across at laito to see him pervertedly grinning at me.
"You wanna say something perv", I ask him with an annoyed tone.
"Nfu~~nothing it's just that you and subaru look like a couple", he says flirtousily.
"Shut the fuck up laito", I say in a threatening tone.
"That wasn't very nice now was it slut-chan"
"AHHHH!, SHUT UP OR IM GONNA STUFF THIS FIST UP YOUR ASS"
"Nfu~~your a feisty one aren't you"
I lunge at laito, while ayato and subaru hold me back, while everyone looks at me shocked but, reiji And shu are just smirking.
I manage to calm my self down by putting on my headphones and start listening to bts 'dope' (the songs down below)

Subaru POV
Wow, she just got really mad at laito even madder than I get. I look over at her and she has her eyes closed as she listens to her music. She looks really peaceful and not mention really beautiful. I think I'm starting to fall for her.

End of POV

Ayato POV

Laito's right. Lyra really is feisty,but I guess that's what I likeabout her. I wonder what would happen if I pull of her headphones. I slowly move my hands towards her headphones. Every one stares at me, just as I'm about to pull them off she grabs my hand and twists it. I give out a short yelp.

End of POV

I had closed my eyes and was listening to music when I sensed someone hands getting closer to my headphones. I knew whose scent that was and I quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it. I open one and say , "you know, I have a younger brother and he would always try pulling this dumb tricks on me, and I always caught him".
"Sorry about that 'melons'"
I still had his hand in my hand so I twisted it further back and said " call me that one more time, Oreo and it will be the end off your hand"
I let go of his hand and he immediately starts massageing it. I go back to listening to my music as I earn a glare from yui.
I start laughing and everyone stares at me and kou asks "what's so funny?"
"Oh it's just that 'miss flatboard' over there has feelings for the Oreo"
Yui starts blushing while everyone else snickers and giggles at her. I look over at ayato and he asks, "oi, is that true pancake?"
She just nods her head in reply. Ayato just sits back grinning while yui turns into a tomato.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I will try updating as frequently as possible.
Author-chan out😜