Keenan Ryder

Name: Keenan Ryder

Species: Human

Race: African American

Gender: Male

Age: 13

Allegiance: Derse

Fetch Modus: TARDIS Modus

The TARDIS Modus is a Fetch Modus based around time travel. When you captchalogue an item, you set what time you want it to re-emerge at. For example, you might set your Tom Baker scarf to reappear in two hours time. When you set an item, you can't remove the time lock. Which makes it annoying if you need something urgently.

It's worth noting that the reappearance of an item from the Sylladex is accompanied by a loud wheezing and groaning noise, which attracts the attention of any massive nerds nearby. "YOU HAVE SUMMONED THE FANGIRLS."

Strife Specibus: Axekind

Weapon: Executioner's Axe

This massive axe is decorated with stone skulls. It seems to pulse with dark fire occasionally. Has a 5% chance to set an enemy on fire, dealing 7 damage per round.

Game Entry Item: Purple Dices

Exile: River Chorus

Title: Heir of Time

Passive

Medium: Land Of Flow and Time

Symbol: Dices

Guardian: Big Sister

Ectosibling(s): Jun Hargun

Other family: Kaala Ryder aka  Post- scratch-Betas Big sister

Home: New York

Chumhandle:  CuteKitt

Typing style: Standard. All caps when shouting/screaming.

Character Traits: Laid Back, Go-With-the-Flow kind of person

Path to Ascension: As you approach your final ascension, you will begin to develop a sense that you are the master of your fate. You will get confident in your decisions, almost like you get a sixth sense that what you do is the right thing. *hint hint you do* Then right before your death, there will be a moment of crippling doubt that you've done everything wrong. AND THEN YOU DIE AND GET GLORIOUS POWERS.

Powers: An Heir of Time would, essentially, inherit all of time. So they'd be able to do some really interesting things. They would be able to freely travel to various points on the alpha timeline, without jumping through any hoops like a Thief of Time. They would also be able to stop, start, slow down, speed up, and do anything with the flow of time because time is basically their b*tch. Heirs of Time own time. This also extends to doomed timelines, so they can visit them and avoid making stupid mistakes.

Strengths: Heirs of Time would have near-omnipotence. Utilizing your powers, you can literally know everything about everyone's destinies. It would be extremely advantageous to the players, who could avoid any mistakes and get it right the first time. The powers the manipulate the flow of time would also benefit the players, especially in the frog breeding process to win the game. It would also help slow down the Black King in the final battle.

Pitfalls: Being able to visit any point in time, including doomed timelines, would quickly degrade your sanity because you would find that there is a very specific path you would have to follow to maintain the alpha timeline. You would quickly lose hope because everything seems predetermined. Other then psychological damage, an Heir of Time would also have to beware the interference of Paradox Space, which would try to back you into a corner and kill you off.

Inverted Role: Mage of Space

https://www.google.com/amp/hussies-apprentice.tumblr.com/post/87050494632/title-heir-of-time-character-traits-laid-back/amp