48 quadrants

Have Fun, Shippers!

Apathy

An Absence of involvement in the entire troll romance system. Only applies to non-non trolls.

Matespriteship Flushed

Involves two people who have positive feelings of affection for each other. Often involves sexual or reproductive activity.

Unspriteism F/F/F/A

When the main troll in a spriteship is forced out of it by the friend group that they themselves have founded.

Spriteship Flushed/Flushed/Ashen

When one is in a Spriteship, they surround themselves with multiple Matesprite candidates, but does not reproduce with anyone. What a tease.

Triospritism F/F/A/F/A

When a group is gathered around the spectacle of a particularly ravenous Auspisticism.

Matespicism Flushed/Ashen

A situation where two otherwise indifferent people begin to have flushed feelings for one another, under the encouragement or force of a third individual.

Alpha Duostorgiation F/A/F/A/A/F

One of the two Duostorgiation final results. In this result, the relationship of the monitors becomes more flushed as the relationship of the second couple becomes more violent.

Duostorgiation Flushed/Ashen/Ashen/Flushed

Similar to a Storgiation, except instead of a relationship growing under pressure, the relationship will grow when love is encouraged in others. The success of the Duostorgiating trolls is directly affected by how successful the relationship that they encourage turns out to be.

Beta Duostorgiation F/A/A/F/A/F

In the second Duostorgiation, the relationship of the monitoring couple becomes more flushed as the second couple’s relationship becomes more flushed.

Storgiation Ashen/Flushed

Two people work together to resolve conflict and find themselves developing red feelings for one another. This relationship can fade easily, and can sometimes only be strengthened when put under a pressure comparable to the one that instigated it.

Spewterism A/F/A/F/A

The opposite of a Scalemateship. This is when the monitor of an Auspisticism begins to have flushed feelings for both of the other trolls involved. These two trolls must decide how to respond to their monitor’s redrom persuasion.

Scalemateship Ashen/Flushed/Ashen

A very rare time when an Auspistice finds both of their monitored enemies flushed for them. The Monitor must now choose which of their courtiers they will continue on with and which one they will kill. If they do not kill either of the violent lovers, the two may develop an Infinism.

Polyscalemateship A/F/F/A

When the members of two separate Auspisticisms become violent with each other, a third Auspisticism must step in to be the monitor. The monitor of the monitoring Auspisticism is usually put under intense pressure. Nicknamed ‘The Inception’

Auspisticism Ashen

A scenario where a mediator is required to keep a relationship between two people civil and avoid bloodshed.