Sylph of Light

If I go for Sylph of Light.

Sylph of Light: One who Invites Creation of Light or one who Invites Creation through Light

Sylphs will calmly, analytically and happily give their opinion all about their Aspect. They meddle, healing or fixing any lack of it they notice. Their challenge is act upon their opinions instead of waiting by the sidelines

A Sylph of Light will likely have all kinds of ideas and opinions on what it means to have meaning and importance, or which things are important or meaningful. They would have all kinds of data and information on everything they considered important or influential.  They might have a hobby of finding and collecting new data and information they come across and sifting through it for any important meaning. Sylphs of Light love attention, for themselves and more for what they consider important and meaningful because ultimately they want other people to share in their interests and information.

Sylphs of Light would enjoy trying to get people to understand their own point of view or see things the way they see them or to know what they know. Often they will try to do this by putting themselves in the spotlight and trying to lead by example. They might scatter lucky charms around people they think are unlucky, or they might try to convince them to make their own luck. A Sylph of Light like Aranea Serket used her fortune and wealth to hold her clients attention while she exposed and illuminated her information, giving it attention and importance so that others would give it attention and importance.

They can go into great detail for whatever it is they want to talk about and can examine with great depth any new information they come across. If anyone has trouble understanding or comprehending anything they will happily attempt to explain for hours until whatever it is that wasn’t being understood is fully comprehended to every last minute detail. If they think something is not being given enough attention they would try to cause enough of a commotion to attract attention to it themselves. Their challenge would be to not end at simply raising awareness and getting people to understand their issues and themselves, but to actually do something about it.