Terrorists and Timeshares

"What happened to Lily?" Nan cried seeing Lily in Fifth's arms.

"Your third son."

Nan laughed, "Ah. I'll have to tell him to stop teasing you poor girls."

"You do that Nan, because this girl even though she hasn't realized it yet is mine. I don't appreciate him making my girl faint. Although I may have to thank him this time since it did get her into my arms," Fifth said laying Lily down on her bed. "Even if she won't remember."

"Oh don't you worry, we got it on film," Ali said smirking.

"I'm sure she's going to love that. I'll leave her to you. See you later, ladies. Nan."

"Bye, Fifth. Thanks again!"

(Ten Minutes Later)

"Ali, when did we get home? Last thing I remember is POE and Gameboy teasing me...uh...how long has Kim been standing there like that?" Lily asked her sister after arriving in their room.

Ali looked at her sister Lily wide eyed, "I'm scared, sis. I've never seen Kim like this."

When the girls got back from the party, Ali had gone to take care of Lily and Kim had found Tew's note and had been staring blankly at it for the last twenty minutes. She hadn't even uttered a word.

"Kim, sweetie, why don't you go sit down. We can deal with this in the morning," Lily said rubbing Kim's back. Lily knew that taking Tew's laptop wasn't the smartest move they had ever made but Tew had just declared war taking Kim's wall of goodies. Every photo, article, trinket, and knick knack that got tacked up on that wall Kim considered her baby. Tew had just kidnapped her children.

At the feel of Lily's hand on her back, Kim came awake from her shocked coma. She had planned on giving Tew his laptop back on Monday in class but that was before he became a kidnapping terrorist and she did not negotiate with terrorists. He was so fucking dead!

Kim started moving around the room and the look in her eyes was scaring Ali shitless.

Ali moved closer to her sister and clutched her hand, "Should we get Nan?"

Lily shook her head no. "Let's just back up slowly and you come sleep in my room tonight."

Kim didn't even notice her sisters as they fled the room. She had a hacker to destroy and his little flying elephant pig too.

*********************************************************************************************

As soon as Noh was done helping his bandmates with loading up their gear in Per's car, Phun had made hasty goodbyes to their friends and whisked him away in the opposite direction of SH. Now, he was dragging him through a narrow path in the woods with only the lights of their flashlight apps to light their way.

"Phun, what the hell is going on!?"

"I promise we are almost there," Phun whispered like they weren't the only stupid ones out in the middle of the woods in the pitch dark. "Here we go."

"Don't we still have curfew on Saturday? I know it's later because of the party, but..." Noh's train of thought trailed off when Phun got the door open to the small little cabin. The inside was softly glowing with twinkle lights strung up on the walls and battery operated lanterns sitting on the floor. Several blankets and pillows Noh recognized from Phun's room were lying off to the right and directly in front of him was a low table set up with a picnic basket, a bouquet of flowers, and a bag that contained a few goodies they would need for later.

"I took care of curfew. Before you start asking me a million questions this is Prem and Wad's Booty Call Cabin. I found out about it on accident and asked Wad if we could make a deal."

"Prem is okay with this? He was super pissed about the quickie closet."

"I told them they could stay at my family's resort whenever they wanted in exchange for us being able to use this cabin whenever we wanted," Phun said with a grin. "Of course Prem is okay with this."

Noh laughed. "You can't help yourself can you, Prince Phun. I do have to say that this is pretty sweet. Our very own, Booty Call Cabin timeshare."

Phun took out his phone and fiddled with it for a moment. When music started playing he set it on the table and held his hand out to Noh. "Dance with me, baby?"

Without hesitation Noh slid his hand into Phun's and aligned his body close to his. Sighing deeply, Noh wrapped his arms around Phun's waist, resting his head on his chest. Anyone observing the couple wouldn't think they were dancing, more like hugging each other tightly while swaying in place, but Phun had been envious of every couple that danced that evening while Noh serenaded them. To him, this was perfect.

"You looked beautiful up there tonight, doing what you love. I'm proud of you, Noh."

"I'm glad that we helped a good cause in the process. I just hope Ohm is alright. Mick can be scary!" Noh said in mock terror.

"Well, we all are a bit possessive of our guys," Phun sniffed.

"A bit? A bit?" Noh scoffed. "Mick was ready to tear that poor girl's head off. All she wanted was a photo, not to have his babies."

"You don't know that."

Noh hit Phun on his tummy making him grunt and whine, "Babyyyyy!"

"Should I kiss it and make it feel better?" Noh offered.

Phun inhaled sharply at the feel of Noh's warm fingers on the bare skin of his belly.

"Mmmm..."

"I'll take that as a yes."   

*******************************************************************************************

A/N

I've been a bit obsessed with this song lately.  I imagined this song playing as Phun and Noh danced together.  I think it fits them as a couple and well Phun has plans to turn the lights down low and I think you can use your imaginations as to what those two will be doing all night.  I mean I won't be, because Noh's my baby and that's just wrong.  No my pant's are not on fire...Geez who's calling me a liar! ;)

Anyway, I hope to update again soon.  Lots of love my lovelies,

ELBLQ