28

*three months later*

"Jaeden! Jack is here!" jaedens mom yelled. Finn looked at Jaeden completely confused and terrified. Jaeden had totally forgot about their family reunion this year.

"shit!" jaeden yelled. "okay mom coming!"

Finn got his stuff since they had a sleepover trying to figure out what to do. Jaeden started to put on a more presentable outfit. Finn had already dressed long ago since he hated being in pjs.

"im just gonna say bye to your mom and leave! thats the plan" Finn told Jaeden and he nodded.

the two boys ran down stairs laughing because Finn had almost fell. The two enter the living room and Finn quickly goes to Jeadens mom.

"bye thank you for letting me staying! my mom is gonna kill me im late!" and with that he left. Jaeden saw Jacks face when he saw Finn. the regret and hurt was noticeable.

"Jack wanna go upstairs? ive go new games in the game room" Jaeden said trying to make him forget about Finn.

"uh yeah sure" he said and they went upstairs. they sat on the bean bags and started playing games.

hours had passed and by now they were just talking and catching up. they talked about their life and what has happened.

"i never said sorry to him..." Jack said and Jaeden looked at him confused. "i never said sorry to Finn because my ego didn't let me."

"maybe it was for the best?"