40

awkward.

thats what Finn and Jack felt right now. they were all hanging out at Finns place watching a movie. they all planned to sleep over for they can have a good time.

"so.. how you been" Jack asked turning to Finn. the curly haired boy just shrugged at him focusing back at the movie.

Wyatt and Jaeden whispered to each other and everyone knew they were arguing. Finn thought it was because Jaeden invited Sophia for the sleep over.

"you better tell him before i do!" Wyatt yelled standing up. Jaeden sighed and stood up looking at Finn. Chosen paused the movie for they wont miss anything.

"Finn.. um i need to tell you something that we all found out about today" Jaeden said and Jack sighed knowing what it was. "Millie wants to see you again and Sophia was hoping to come over with her"

"oh well yeah she can come" Finn said. "i need to talk to her either way."

"you sure Finn?" Jack asked and Finn nodded. Jaeden texts Sophia to bring Millie over and he knew Finn was making a mistake.

All Jack can think about is maybe the 'i love you' wasn't enough for Finn.

maybe nothing is enough for Finn.

this is ugly and horrible

also imma copy a scene from Stranger Things (kinda) on the next chapter but should i post it today or tomorrow ???