42

"should we wake them up?" Jaeden asked the group. "they look comfortable but i mean they just met!"

"Jack is gonna freak out" Wyatt said and right when the sentence finished Jack woke up. he felt a weight on his chest and sees that it is Sophia. his brain starts to process whats going on. his eyes widen and looked at Jaeden for help before he pushes the poor girl off of the couch.

Jaeden shakes Sophia to wake up which wasn't the best idea since now she is shaking on Jacks private part. he freaked out even more and screamed. Sophia woke up scared as Jack gets up quickly taking deep breath.

"i almost died and you guys just watch" Jack said shaking his head at the group.

"aw you are adorable!" Millie says smiling and Jack glared at her.

"dont ever say those words ever again i am not adorable" he said and Jaeden rolled his eyes.

"yes you are!" Finn said ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks. Jack shoved him off shaking his head.

"dude that's so gay you shouldn't touch another guy like that" Jack said joking around.

"well that was rude maybe finn is bi? so what?" Millie said and Jack rolled his eyes.

"chill out im gay myself it was just a joke. all hell broke loose imagine i would have said fag and she would have lost her shit!" Jack said laughing. Finn, Wyatt, and Jaeden laughed along. they didn't care for the word 'fag' since the word couldn't hurt them. they know it just a word and by now it has no meaning to it.

"its fine Millie we are part of the gay community" Jaeden said and Millie nodded.

"Finn too?" she asked.

"well we have to go!" Jack said and the boys nodded. "Sophia since we slept together wanna come with?"

"yes please!" she said and they all ran out of the door. they didn't want to be here when Finn and Millie have that talk.

Finn sighed looking at Millie. this was gonna be a weird conversation for the both of them.