48

"hop in loser" Jaeden said and Finn rolled his eyes. Jack didn't say a word and just turned up the volume on the radio. they started to drive where Sophia and Millie are at.

"so how have you guys been" Finn asked.

"been good just glad we left the family reunion" Jaeden replied.

"ugh yes little stupid kids" Jack says rolling his eyes. "i hope they turn out like me.. a gay bitch."

"a gay bitch?" Finn questioned.

"uh that's what i said didnt i?" Jack says turning at him. "anygay are we almost there!"

"yes Jack" Jaeden said turning.

They picked up Sophia and Millie and it was way more then just awkward. Finn and Millie were on the window seats and Sophia was in the middle so she could feel the attention getting thicker and thicker.

Jaeden tried turning up the volume for it can be less awkward but then 'this kiss' by carly rae jepsen song was now blasting.

everyones eyes widen expect Millies since she didn't know what was happening. Jack quickly muted the song.

"why is carly even in your play list!" Jack asked Jaeden and he blushed from embarrassment. they stopped at the movies which had an arcade in side which some of them were excited for.

"Wyatt and Chosen are coming with Noah and Gaten" Jaeden said as we exit the car. he locks it as we walk to the movies.

"how about we watch.. happy death day?" Sophia asked and everyone nods.

"ill pay you guys can go to the arcade! tell the rest im paying for their tickets" Jack said and Jaeden nodded texting them.

"imma stay with him you guys go ahead" Finn said and they were hesitant but they went. Jack and Finn waited in the semi long line for the tickets without a word.

"i didn't say it back.." Finn said and Jack turned to him. he knew what he was talking about but he was gonna play dumb.

"say what?" Jack asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"when you told me that you loved me i didn't say it back" Finn said looking down. the line moved and so did they.

"well you didn't have to" Jack said.

"why?"

"because i know you love Millie more.. if you do love me" Jack said and Finn rolled his eyes. the lined moved more and more. they were the second in line now.

"i dont love her like that as much as i use to.." Finn said and Jack looked at him.

"well good for you" Jack replied. they went up and asked for the tickets. Jack paid which did make Finn feel bad.

they walked into the cinema and spotted the arcade. they started walking to it and saw that Millie and Jaeden were playing air hockey as Sophia was across the room playing a driving game. Finn started to walk to Millie and Jaeden as Jack started to walk to Sophia.

"Wait! Finn!" Jack yelled out and Finn turned around confused. "i still love you.. back at the line you said loved.. which is past tense. i still love you."

Jack walked back to Sophia as Finn stood there with his heart beating and smiling like an idiot.

my new book 'Kid' is up it is a Fack book soo yay