5

{Song: Say Something by A Great Big World}

Anne and Gilbert were closer than ever. Their relationship, some may call it, was unbreakable. Wherever Anne was, Gilbert was not far behind. What came next however, no one could've seen coming.

"Diana is here, she claims she has very important business!" Marilla yelled up the stairs to Anne. Anne's face spread with a huge smile.

"Can we have a tea party Marilla? Oh please?" Anne begged when she reached the bottom of the steps.

"Sure, as long as you clean up after yourselves." Marilla said with a grin, nodding at the girls and walking out of the room.

The two excitedly set up a beautiful table, complete with tea and small cakes. About an hour later, they sat down, elegantly sipping tea out of china teacups.

"So, princess Diana what did you have to tell me?"

Diana sat her teacup down and her eyes averted to the table.

"Anne...we need to talk about something. We can be princess Cordelia and princess Diana in a few minutes." Diana said hesitantly.

"Okay..." Anne said, siting her teacup down and placing her head in her hands. "Enlighten me."

"It's not very enlightening...but..."

"What is it Diana?"

"Ruby and Gilbert went on a date!"