Chapter 3.

Toni was upset, but she didn't understand why. He was so rude to her. How could he just kick her out like that because she said no to date him. Really? Then he didn't even try to stop her from leaving. She started to wish she had listened to Tamar.

She drove home with Birdman on her mind and how he treated her, thinking about going off on him. When she made it home it was 1 am. She walked in her home and dragged herself up to her room. Once she made it there she prepared herself for bed and grabbed her phone out to keep herself company until she was sleepy.

She enjoyed checking her social media trying to keep up with the "news". At one point she even checked Birdman's pages realizing that he never really posted himself but pictures of his children, artists, and music videos/record label related things. He barely posted a picture of himself by himself.

"Wow,"she said looking at a picture of him and his mother

She began to feel bad for him. She couldn't imagine not having a mother in her life and the thought of the pain that would cause was agonizing.

Birdman went through a lot is what she realized which explained how he obviously didn't know how to talk to a woman and she actually wanted to know more. She gained a need to help him, but her pride always got the best of her.
___________________________

It was now Monday and Toni had a lot of errands to run. She had a performance coming up soon and she needed to make sure everything was going smooth. She would usually write a list for her assistant, but this time she decided to text him because she was running late for her doctors appointment. She hadn't talked to Birdman since Saturday night.

"Good morning Ms. Braxton how are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"I'm well, has your Lupus been kind to you lately, any chest pain or anything?"her doctor asked.

"Yes, today is a good day no chest pain or anything I've been taking that new medication you put me on and it's really been helping."

"That's great so today we're just going to do a regular check up then."

"Alright."

"So what's been going on?"her doctor asked checking her heart.

"Umm nothing out of the normal, Diezel and Denim are doing great in school and I'm getting ready to do a show soon."

"Well that's good to hear."

"Yes it is I'm very excited."

"Alright, Ms. Braxton let me run to the office right quick and I'll be right back with you."

Her doctor left leaving her in the room and she just stared at the wall until her phone vibrated.