Disclaimer

This book is merely a thought. For the past year people were so curious to how two people of two completely different upbringings and class found each other and wanted to why. Sometimes as a society, I believe that we tend to forget that these celebrities are human. We tend to believe only what we hear in the news when in reality we don't sleep with these people at night nor are we there to witness these things we hear. We judge them and we beat them up for not only the things that we heard about them, but the things we read as well as our own assumptions. Nevertheless, this book is a fan fiction that consists of my own personal conspiracy, theory, reason, and imagination. Therefore I encourage you to read with positivity, try to see my point of view and add yours, and understand that this is only a thought to make you think critically about the situation at hand. This book will be a short story that consists of the minimum of 10 chapters depending on the feedback simply because it's based off of personal theory.

Normally in my stories I choose to include sexual content...I have not decided in this book. I understand a lot of people are not fans of Birdman for various reasons therefore I will try to be conscious about including that to cater to the readers. What do you prefer? Are you interested? Leave a comment and like.