Chapter 5.

Please like and comment thank you

Yes

Yes what? I'm confused lol

I'll go out with you

Really?

Don't ruin it

Aight so when you free?

When's the next time you're in L.A.?

I'll come back tonight for you, whenever I'll be there

Sunday, I have a show this weekend.

Sunday it is then

See you then

Aight can't wait 😏

Toni locked her phone and stared into midair. Was she sure she wanted to do this? Would this actually turn out good for her? For them? Who knew, but she was definitely anxious to find out...

___________________________

Finally the weekend came and her shows were amazing. She loved to perform and loved the love and respect she received from her fans. Music was definitely a high for her.

Once her last song was over, she quickly ran off stage to her dressing room. She was indeed exhausted and wanted nothing more than sleep.

"Good show tonight Tone!"

"Thanks Kenny, you too!"

Her and Kenny have been working together for about a year. They released an album in 2014 and just won a Grammy 2015.

"You busy tonight? Nicole and I are about to grab something to eat if you'd like to join."

"I'll pass on being your third wheel but thanks darling."

"Are you ready Ms. Braxton?"Toni's bodyguard asked.

"One minute!"

"Come on Tone it's not even like that, you might just find someone there for you."

"Yea I'll pass besides I'm like really exhausted."

"Okay well goodnight,"Kenny said walking out the door.

"ZO!!!"

"Yes!"

"Could you grab my bags for me? And where's Chuck?"

"Right here ma'am!"

"Okay I'm ready,"she said walking out of her dressing room.

Chuck, Toni, and Zo all walked towards the truck to leave the venue. Chuck helped Toni in and the first thing she grabbed was her phone. She had over a hundred messages in her phone from mostly family members asking about the show and other upcoming events.

"Are you stopping anywhere Ms. Braxton?"her driver asked.

"Uhhhh No thanks, I'm too tired to stop anywhere,"she said.

Hey gorgeous you woke?

Hey, yes lol

How was yo show?

Great thanks for asking

I'd love to see you in concert one day

What's stopping you?

Work, I've been involved with a lot of things lately.

I understand

I can't wait for our little date tomorrow 😏 Just the thought of how sexy yo ass gonna look got me feeling a type of way. 😜