Chapter 8.

It's been a minute, but don't forget to Like And Comment...

"Sooooo are you going to do it?"Bryan asked as he watched Toni walk back and forth in the kitchen from his phone.

"I've never hosted a party before,"she explained, "I mean for my kids of course but a club? I don't know B."

"Baby all you have to do is say a couple of words and walk off and enjoy the party,"he responded, "These niggas grown, you don't have to entertain them."

"Language Bryan."

"My bad, but I'm serious."

"Okay then, I'll do it, but my sister has to come."

"That's fine ma."

"Good!"

"You just wear something sexy."

"Sexy? Why?"

"I don't know, I might want a little something else for my birthday."

"Something like what?"

"You..."he trailed to see what she was going to say, "That pussy."

"BRYAN!!!"

"I'm sorry,my bad."

"We really have to work on your mouth when I'm around my kids."

"Aye, but you still didn't answer my question."

"You didn't even ask a question."

"You'll give it to me??"

"Is that all you care about?"She asked making him laugh.

"Nah, we've just been kicking it for almost a year, I would've thought we'd be you know having sex by now."

"And that's what you get for having expectations."

"You act like we're not both grown as fuck T,"he laughed, "I'm a grown man attracted to a fine ass grown woman. Don't tell me you didn't "expect" me to not want to fuck you?"

"I understand that I just didn't let it cross my mind, I've been too caught up in the relationship that I didn't really think about it."

"I'm not pressuring you or anything T, I can wait as long as you need me to, but if I'm loaded come my birthday it's a wrap,"he said making her laugh.

"What, you're going to rape me?"

"Never, you just gone want it."

"Boy bye, whatever,"she said making him laugh.

"You laughing, but I got something that'll change your life. Make you call me daddy."

"Something like what?"

"You want to see?"

"Nope, never mind,"she said turning red while going up the stairs to her room.

"When's the last time you..."

"Let's change the subject Bryan!!!"

"Yes ma'am."

Toni and Bryan talked about everything from Bryan's 48th Birthday party to sex to whatever else they could think of until Diezel and Denim interrupted.

"Hey B I'll call you later, my boys came in."

"Alright T,"he said before hanging up.

"Hey mom!!!"Diezel said walking into her bedroom.

"Hi son, what's up?!"

"Nothing, what are you doing?"

"Just talking to a friend."