Chapter 9.

"My boys are going to come in,"Toni said watching as Bryan ate her.

"You taste so good fuck, cum on me."

"Ooooh my gosh shit!"

"All done,"he finished watching her body tremble. It's been his favorite thing to watch since their first time 6 months ago.

"Mmmmmm!"

"You better get dressed."

"Shut up!"Toni said going into the bathroom.

"When you get done cleaning up come here."

Bryan watched as Toni cleaned up in the bathroom. He stayed the previous night and the boys have no idea that he even came over. This morning he just thought that he'd get Toni in a good mood and what other way could be better than morning sex. To him nothing! Their feelings for each other has grown so much stronger and Bryan was feeling something he'd never felt before. He didn't know what it was but he knew that if he didn't let Toni know it'll cause friction in their relationship.

"Finished,"she said crawling on top of him.

"We need to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"You tell me..."he started staring at her.

"I'm not following."

"I'm taking my grill out and maybe even get some tats removed."

"You serious?"

"Yea."

"That's a grown man move right there baby."

"You deserve it."

"What do you mean? How do I have anything to do with you deciding to remove things from your body."

"Well see I feel that when I look you I see a goddess. You're beyond beautiful and people love and respect you. When they look at me they see the complete opposite. People literally believe I'm a evil ass beast and more people hate me than they do love me. You're way out of my league and for you to accept me and give me a chance to show you the real me, it's only right that I do something to show that I'm willing to change."

"Baby you don't have to change for me."

"I know. This is something that I want to do."

"Well then I'm proud of you."

"I love you."

This was the very first time Bryan has ever told her that he loves her. In fact, it was the first time either one of them has said the L word and it caught Toni off guard completely. She didn't know how to react. She knew that she had a love for Bryan and of course her feelings for him changed over the course of their relationship, but was she in love with him? She had to say something.

"I love you too."

"For real or you just saying that?"

"Yes, I love you,"Toni said giving him a kiss.

"You know you're like the second woman I've ever said those words to?"

"Really?"

"The first was my baby mama."

"Hmm, interesting."

"Why you looking like that?"

"Because like why?"

"I mean I don't really know Michelle. I guess since I never got to know my mama, I've never really felt you know the love of a woman. Yea my daddy wife was in my life later, but as a kid I never truly knew what it felt like to be loved or vulnerable so I've always had trouble figuring it out. Like you really have to be someone special to actually get me to express that emotion. Not too many people get to see this side of me."