Author's Note

Hey, readers! Here is a little update on my life in the past year:

My academics took over my life as I was preparing to apply to colleges and wanted to impress them with my grades. Unfortunately, my social life put me somewhere I never want to be again. It was pretty bad; however, I will spare you the details. I am now in college, a little bit more than half way through the semester, and in a much better place in my life. So, I have a little surprise for you!

I know that last time I updated, I only edited the first 10 chapters. This time around is going to be a little different. I will be rereading my 14 year old self's writing, and changing up the chapters a little bit along with fixing my spelling and grammar mistakes.

I would like to take a moment to just appreciate all of you and thank you so much for the tremendous amount of support you have shown for this story and for my during my unintentional hiatus. I needed this past year to take a break from writing and focus all of my energy into preparing for graduation and starting college. Now that I have successfully done so, I am ready to return. This year is looking to be an interesting one, so let's hope I don't leave you hanging again.

I cannot promise regular updates, but I can promise that they will be more frequent than what they have been in the past. Please feel free to private message me any comments, ideas, etc. through Twitter and Instagram ( kickfanfic33), or here on Fanfiction, or on Wattpad. My Wattpad account is the same one as here.

Thanks again everyone; you don't know how much this means to me!

PS: You should be expecting a NEW chapter no later than Nov. 26!