Chapter 19

Jolene woke up around 8:30 the next day and got ready to head over to Chris and Ann's house. Once she was ready she got on her motorcycle and headed over.

"Chris! Jo will be here shortly." Jupiter said. Just as Chris was about to respond Jupiter falls to the floor.

"Jupiter!" Chris yells as he kneels down next to her. He checks her pulse and she isn't breathing.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Josh yells in agony from the other room. He runs out to the living to see Jupiter on the floor and runs to her limp body. He pushes Chris away and cradled her in his arms and just sits there and cries.

Jo runs inside the house and kneels down next to Josh and starts to cry as well.

"What happened?" Josh finally said.

"She just collapsed I don't know why she was just telling me that jo would get here soon and then just fell." Chris said.

"That makes no sense, what the hell is going on." Jolene said.

"Jupiter wake up! I need you." Josh said hugging her tighter. As Josh was hugging her she jerks awake. When she saw that Josh was holding her and everyone had a confused face on and had tears in their eyes she didn't understand what happened.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jupiter said.

"You died for a couple minutes." Josh spoke in shock.

"No way I feel fine I was just having a vision." Jupiter said.

"Well it must have been powerful." Jolene said.

"Yeah it was a vision about us fighting in the field where our house used to be." Jupiter said.

"That must be where we have to go." Jolene said.

"Not yet you need to know a little more before you charge in." Bill said as he walked down stairs with his hair all wet from his shower. When Jolene saw he she just looked up and stared at him with a blank face and not saying a word.

"Josh and I sent James, Kayden and you off somewhere so that we could go get dad without you two trying to stop us. He's really here jo." Jupiter said.

"Dad? DAD!" Jolene said getting off the ground and running to him. Once she was there he embraced her tightly like he never wanted to let go.

"I can't believe I get another chance to see my beautiful girls. I thought I would never see the sun again let alone you guys." Bill said.

"I can't even be mad at you right now Jup, yes going there by yourselves was stupid but you bright him back to us. We thought you were dead for all these years." Jolene said.

"I know but I'm not and I'm so grateful to be able to spend the rest of my life seeing you guys grow up." Bill said.

"I'm so happy you are here dad!" Jolene said hugging him. "Oh also you have a grandson, Kayden Townley. I gave him your middle name." Jolene said.

"I have a grandson?" Bill said.

"Yeah you do. He is the most adorable little kid and he loves to play and also drive me insane." Jolene said with a little laugh at the end.

"Wow I can't wait to see him! When will I be able to?" Bill said.

"I can get him over here today if you want." Jolene said.

"Oh really?! That would be stupendous." Bill said.

"Well then I'll text james to bring him over." Jolene said.

"So is james the dad and boyfriend?" Bill asked.

"Yeah he is, he is very sweet and we are madly in love with each other. Also you probably should know that Josh and James are both hybrids." Jolene said. Bill just nodded.