Days to Weeks to Months

I walked through the doors and spotted Gil.

"Hey Gil."

"Hi Willow." Gil said though the food he shoved in his mouth. I stole some fries and hopped over to the other side of the counter. The doors busted open and Harry held fish on his hook. He took off his sword before strutting in.

"Where have you been?" Gil asked him.

"I got..." Harry glanced at me and winked before looking back at Gil. "--distracted." He pushed away some pirate and jumped onto the table before landing next to me. His hand found its way to my waist, but let go before turning the tv on. The TV showed Mal with her now blonde hair and faded purple tips. Uma came out of the kitchen with another tray for Harry to eat. She noticed Mal on TV and threw food at her.

"Poser." Uma grunted.

"Traitor!"

"Betrayer!" I hissed. No one else said anything so I slammed my hand on the table hard, which scared everyone.

"Hello." Uma got everyone's attention as they started to throw food and shouted. "A bunch of colossal idiot in this place." I said glaring that everyone.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry informed us. I grabbed his food and started eating. I've been eating much lately, but doesn't everyone?

"Gil! You want to quit chocking down yolks and get with the program?"

"He's the son of Gaston, he and his brothers aren't very bright." I said not even looking to Uma or Gil but at Mal. She's changed so much, well so have I. Gil gulped down his food.

"Yeah. What they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt."

"Who turned her back on evil."

"Who left me to rot."

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil tried. Uma looked angry as I just stared at Gil in disbelief. What did I say, not the brightest. "Back when we were kids." He continued. To be honest, I wanted to laugh Uma's face was hysterical.

"Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of..." I stood in front of Harry so he wouldn't attack Gil. "stuck." Uma sighed.

"That snotty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left Willow with nothing and left you that sandbox and she said that you could have the shrimp--" Uma slammed her hand onto the table.

"I need you to stop talking." Uma commanded, Gil looked at me to see that I was glaring at him. He knew he was pushing his luck.

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon."

"Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers." Uma wrapped her arms around Harry and Gil. "Son of Hook, son of Gaston," She let them go and grabbed me. "Daughter of Winifred and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" She let me go and turned to Harry.

"What's my name?" Harry took his hat off.

"Uma!" She turned to Gil and asked again. "What's my name?"

"Mm. Uma?" She looked at me, but didn't have to tell me anything. "Uma!" I said. Uma gave a smirk before looking at the rest of the crew.

(Uma)

This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next! next, next
Our sail's about to be set set, set
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge
So they don't forget

What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Say it louder!
What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Feel the power!
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it!, what's it!
Say it loud!

(Uma, Uma)
All eyes on me, let me see 'em
(Uma, Uma)
What's it! What's it!
Say it! Say it!
(Uma-ah-ah-ah!)

(Uma, Uma, la la Um-)
(Uma, Uma, la la Uma)
(Uma, Uma, la la Um-)
(Uma, Uma, la la Uma)
Uma!

I'm the queen of this town
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don't need to wear no fake crown
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next! (next, next)
My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets)
The worst is now the best
And leaving us here
Will be their last regret

What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Say it louder!
What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Feel the power!
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it! What's it!
Say it! Say it!

You know what they say
Bad girls have all the fun
Never learned how to count
Cause I'm number one
Ready here, we come
We always get our way
It's a pirate's life, every single day (Hey!)
She's the captain, I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick can't see straight
Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook
Uma's so hot they get burned if they look

I glared at him for calling Uma hot, yeah sure Uma is hot but still. It's like me flirting with Gil in front of Harry. It's uncalled for.

(Uma)

It's all eyes on me, let me see 'em
I see your eyes on me boys, hey!
You know what my name is
Say it, say it louder!

Hook me!
(Ha, ha!)
Ho! Woah!
Come on!

What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Say it louder!
What's my name?
What's my name?
(Uma)
Feel the power!
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?

(Uma, Uma)
All eyes on me, let me see 'em
(Uma, Uma)
What's it!, what's it!
Say it! Say it!
(Uma, Uma)
Ooh, say it louder!
(Uma, Uma)
Ooh, say it louder!
What's it! What's it!
Say it! Say it!

I jumped off the table and walked off. Harry followed me and grabbed my waist.

"Where ya' going?" I looked at him with a hard stare.

"I know that you had a crush on Uma before we dated, but did you have to call her hot in front of me?"

"Are ya' jealous?" He mocked. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Guys, guys!" I looked at the door to see Gil. "You will not believe who is here."

"Who?" Harry asked. I hissed at the names Gil said.

"Evie, Carlos, Jay, King Ben and Mal."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter and other chapters in other stories.

By the way, it's my birthday!!!