Mal

I got back to Uma's place and sat in one of the bar stools. Uma walked out of the kitchen and bumped a plate of food in front of some old hag. Uma placed a plate in front of me carefully.

"Hey, I wanted the fried clams!" The hag complained.

"And I wanted a sea pony, life ain't fair!" Uma retrorted. Harry made his way towards me and smiled.

"What's wrong, luv?" He asked, after noticing my worried face. I can do it.

"Harry, there's something I have to tell you." I'm gonna tell him. I'm gonna tell him.

"What is it luv?" Here goes nothing.

"I--"

"I'm back." Someone sang. I knew that voice all to well. I turned to look at Mal.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way please." Uma pointed at the table next to her. She kicked a chair towards Mal but caught it.

"Place still stinks."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today... Princess."

"Where is he?" Mal got straight the point, Uma ripped her apron off.

"You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left." Uma gave her a smirk and looked over at me, Mal hadn't noticed me yet.

"And what about your friend Willow?" Before Mal could say anything, I let go of Harry and walked towards them.

"Yeah Mal, what about me?" I gave her a rhetoric question. Mal stood up.

"Willow, what are you doing here?"

"Just hanging out with my friends." I put my arm around Uma and she did the same. "How are your friends, Mal?"

"Willow, please--"

"Wow, you really have changed, Mal. Saying 'please' now?" I let out a laugh.

"Then Jay was telling the truth. You traded me for Uma."

"I traded you?! No, you traded me, for Auradon!"

"It's not like that Willow, I was gonna come back for you but--"

"Enough with your lies!" I yelled. I got all up in her face. "I'm not content to be second-best."

"Back down, Will." Uma commanded, I walked back to my spot with Harry. "You have your perfect, little life, don't you?" Uma told Mal, she looked back at the rest of us.

"Doesn't she have the perfect, little life?" Everyone is the shop laughed. "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this." Mal spoke, all Uma did was laugh.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother-- always a catch." Uma sat on the opposite side of Mal. She placed her arm out for arm wrestling.

"If you win... Ben is free to go." Mal didn't say anything.

"Ben is free to go and you stay away from Willow." Mal negotiated. Uma looked back at me and smiled. She knew she was not going to lose.

"Fine. Hmm?" Mal placed to arm out as well.  "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?". Uma asked.

"Still dreaming."

"Mm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?"

Mal just looked pissed off.  "On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three." "Three." They said at the same time. They began, I walked to the side of the table a crouched down, looking at Mal

"You know, that whole princess act? Never bought it for a second." I hissed at Mal. "You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma finished.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy." Mal snapped back at Uma. Then she looked at me and said. "And you can slap a pirate hat on and be dating Harry Hook, but you're still my best friend." That caught Uma and I off guard. Mal started using magic and pulled Uma's arm down.

"If I win... Willow makes me godmother to her soon to be baby, and you bring me the wand." Mal quickly looked at me and lose focus as Uma beat her at arm wrestle. Everyone cheered, I stared at Uma is disbelief. How could she just announce that! I looked back at Harry to see his shocked face before quickly walking out of the shop.

"Harry?" I called, but he ignored me. I was gonna follow but Mal grabbed my arm.

"Willow, listen to me--"

"No Mal!" I walked out as well with her following me.

"Is it true what Uma said? Are you pregnant?"

"Yes! Ok, yes! I'm pregnant, are you happy now? That doesn't change anything!"

"Yes it does, Willow. Come back to Auradon with me and raise your baby there!"

"You traded me off, Mal. Not the other way around. Now you want me to do the same to Uma, well think again."

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Like I said earlier, I'm not content to be second-best, Mal." With that, I walked away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Must have 10 STARS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!