Chapter 10- Oh Glory

Dallon's POV:

Ugh he's such a cutie. I suddenly realize that we haven't known each other for very long. Well it feels like I know him so well but he knows barely anything about me. And what am I doing? I'm Mormon, I can't have sex until I'm married anyway. I stop kissing him and button his shirt back up. He looks at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks, obviously disappointed. 

"Uh.. I'm Mormon. I can't have sex until I'm married," I choke out, kinda feeling bad. 

"It's okay," He says, and to my surprise, cheerfully. "I can wait," He smiles at me a kisses my nose. 

     Damn that adorable little fuck. He turns around to finish washing his arm. I kiss him on the neck and look up at him in the mirror. I massage his shoulders.

"Please.. don't cut yourself any more," I plead. He turns around and sniffles. He quickly pulls up my sleeves and I look away. I know it's bad. 

"Hypocrite," He whispers and puts a band aid on his arm and pulls his sleeve down. I bow my head in self-disgust. "I know.." One single tear races down my cheek. He kisses me quickly and walks out of the bathroom. 

~Saturday, two days later~

"Honey! Where's my Green day tee shirt?" I ask all the way across the house.

"It's on the floor by the bed, now come on! I told Patrick we'd be there by noon!" I hear him yell back.

"Thank you!' I shout and find the tee shirt and pull it on over my head. I run down the stairs and see Brendon standing by the door, looking fabulous as always. He wraps his arms around my neck and I smile. He's so short, it's adorable. I pick him up so he's to my level and kiss him. When I put him down, he giggles like a school girl. 

"Come on, you adorable dork," I say and grab his hand. We walk out of the house and Brendon locks the door. "Let's go meet Fall Out Boy," He says and I smile. I'm so excited.