Chapter 21- We're so starving

Brendon's POV:

     I finally walk up the front steps of my- I mean our house. I open the front door and Dallon is standing right there. "BABE!" He yells and jumps on me. "Oh.. hi there, Dall!" I say and kiss him softly. He kisses back. When we release, he smiles.

      He grabs my hand and runs up the stairs. He rushes into our room and I pull off my shirt. Dozens of my scars are visable. I look down at myself and shake my head. I'm gross. He sits on the bed and looks at me. "I still think you're beautiful, B-den," he says with an innocent face.

     I shake my head. "No, Dall.. I'm not.." I say and look down. "I'm gonna take a shower.." I say and look up at him. He nods slowly and I shuffle into the bathroom. After shutting the door behind me, I take my clothes off and start the water. When I get in, I start to cry.. hard.

Dallon's POV:

    I hear him crying. It sounds really bad. What's wrong?? I stand up, walk to the door, and tap on it. "Babe? You okay?" I ask. I'm very concerned. The crying stops and the water turns off. I hear a sniffle. "No.. I'm not okay," he says and I hear him bang his head against the wall. "Then babe.. what's wrong?" I ask and start to cry. He walks out, wearing only a towel and looks at me. His eyes look sad and regretful. "I slept with Ryan.." he says and looks down. I feel like I've been stabbed. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces and I look up at him. "Y-you did?" I ask, not wanting to believe it.