Chapter 23- ..Dallon Smiles?

Still Brendon's POV:

     I pace my house. I check my phone every five minutes. Waiting for a response. I had sent a text to Dallon. It read 'I'm in love with you. Can we talk?' I'm so nervous. If he actually wants to talk to me.. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna propose to him. I have too. Tears stream down my face. He's my one and only. Better said, my one and lonely. And I sure as hell am lonely now. I feel a beam of sweat roll down my forehead. I feel my phone vibrate and almost throw it trying to check it. One new text from Dallon. 'Sure. I'm on my way over', it reads. I almost flip with joy. 

     I rush up to my room and get dressed in my black suit and a red tie. When I'm halfway down the stairs, the doorbell rings. I rush to the bottom of the steps and open the door. "H-Hi Brendon.." the familiar and very missed voice fills my ears and makes me smile. "Hi Dall," I say and take his hand, pulling him into my house.

"So wha-what is this about?" he asks. "Why are you dressed so nice?"

     I pull him out to my balcony, where the sun is setting on the horizon. I hold his hands. He's looking down but I start to speak anyway. "Dallon, I love you. I made a big mistake.. But I want to be with you.. forever. So I was wondering if you'd marry me.. so I CAN be with you forever," I say and he looks up at me.

"Brendon? Really?" he asks.

"Yes Dall," I reply, hiding my tears, fearing rejection.

Dallon's POV:

     I think about it. Should I? I'm so in love with him, but I don't want him to cheat. "Will you never cheat again?" I ask and tears fill his eyes. "No Dallon, I won't," he says and squeezes my hands.

"Then yes Brendon. I'll marry you," I say and he starts to cry. He pulls me close and buries his face into my chest. He pulls away to show me a ring. I gasp. It's beautiful. I watch as he slides it onto my finger.

"I love you, Dallon Urie," he says and I kiss him.