Chapter 15- Northern Downpour

Brendon's POV:

-TIME LAPSE, ONE WEEK-

     Dallon is visiting family. It's weird having the house to myself even though I've done it my entire life before Dallon. I sit down on the couch. Man am I bored. There's nothing to do. Dallon comes back tomorrow. I guess I'll just write a song. I grab my guitar and strum a note. I start singing and writing the lyrics down as I go. 'I'm a disappearing act done poorly' I smile and nod, writing it down. 'But if I ever get it right you'll miss me. I look like a cat that just ate the canary, coughing up feathe-' I'm cut off by my phone ringing. I answer. It's Dallon.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Brendon!"

"Hey babe,"

"Just seeing how you're holding up. What are you doing?"

"Oh just writing songs," I say and Dallon laughs.

"You'll have to sing it for me when I get back,"

"Okay I will," I can feel his smile through the phone.

"Okay babe, Ima go. Text me! I love you,"

"I love you too, bye," I say and hang up.

     Where was I. Oh right. 'There's a get out of jail card if I can think of something clever' I write. 'I plead the fifth on all of this. When your-'

     This time I get cut off by the door bell. I groan and stand up. "Damn girl scouts," I mutter and answer the door and almost die of shock. It's not a girl scout. It's the man I used to be in love with. He walks in and shuts the door behind him. "Ry- Ryan? Why are you here-" he puts a finger to my lips. He laughs. "Why am I here? I'm here for this," he says, grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. Memories start to pour into my head.