Chapter 17

Chapter 17

--

Schneider's PoV

I was sitting across Eina, pero hindi ko siya pinapansin. I'm really not in the mood today.

We visited the location where I wanted to build my vacation house, the place and the view was beautiful I might admit since it was at the top of the mountain.

Pagkatapos naming pumunta doon, I suggested that we should visit the Philippine Military Academy. It was enjoyable at first since we saw some of world war memoirs there.

But then the next thing I knew I was all grumpy. Why wouldn't I be? nakakita lang si Eina ng mga nagjojogging na mga trainees parang gusto na niyang manirahan dito. She even insisted that we should stay a little longer para panoorin yung mga nagtetraining.

And she keeps saying na ang daming gwapo sakanila.

I mentally snorted at the thought. Gwapo nga sila, pero. Mas gwapo ako.

I saw that she was enjoying watching them doing trainings and all. Nang bigla akong may naisip.

If I make my mini gym in my condo and do my exercises there, would she also look at me like that while I am working out?

Thinking about Eina looking at me with fascination. I feel like I fucking won the lottery just by thinking about it.

So, yeah. I think I might do that shit. I'll just order online all the possible equipments I needed and just put them in my place after we go back.

Hindi ko namalayang matagal na pala akong nakatulala. "Hoy. Hoy!" Natauhan ako, I saw Eina waving her hand near my face.

Dun ko lang ulit narealize na andito pala kami sa Burnham park, specifically here at Burnham Lake, I was the one who was paddling.

Kunot noo niya akong tinitignan ngayon. "Kanina pa tayo nakastay dito sa pwesto na 'to. You plan on staying here until tomorrow? Well then, wag mo ako idamay." Naiinis niyang sabi sa akin habang nakahalukipkip.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of something." Pagdadahilan ko nalang and continued paddling.

Nang nagsasagwan na ako may biglang bumangga sa bangka namin ni Eina, nilingon ko kung sinuman ang gumawa nito.

When I did, I saw the other boat was occupied by group of girls, and yes. As usual they were eyeing on me, wala silang pakialam na may kasama akong babae ngayon.

Pansin kong mga turista din sila.

Agad ko namang nilingon si Eina, and again. As usual, her forehead was creased with irritation.

I run my tongue on my inner cheek to suppress my smirk.

I really like seeing Eina like this.

I do admit that I am attracted to her. Why else would I want to always piss her off, I never really wanted to entertain those women since the day she stayed at my place.

Pero 'yun lang ang paraan ko para makita siyang naiirita, and especially I love seeing a glint of jealousy in her.

Pero ayaw ko ng gawin ulit 'yun lalo na ng nakita ko na siyang umiyak dahil lang doon.

Napatingin nanaman ako sa mga grupo ng mga babae.

They giggled when I turned to their attention again.

I heard Eina hissed, which ultimately gave me an idea.

Humarap na ulit ako kay Eina.

I gestured my hand to make her come closer to me. Nagtataka man siya, lumapit parin siya saakin.

And I took our closeness an opportunity to kiss her.

My hand was settled on her nape in order to stop her from breaking from our kiss.

I heard her moan and something inside me stirred.

Fuck.

Before I can make our kiss deeper, humiwalay na ako sakanya.

She immediately jerked away from me covering her lips using her hand while blushing.

"Why did you do that for?! And in front of many people?!" Nahihiya niyang tanong saakin.

I grinned, ang cute niya talaga. "Just marking you I guess, para ipakita sakanila na taken na ako sayo."

"Oh my gosh." Yun lang ang nasabi habang pansin kong napunta na din sa tenga niya ang pamumula niya.

Looking back at the girls, kita kong medyo lumayo na sila pero nakatingin parin sila saakin.

I smiled at them and winked, since they were the very reason I had the chance to kiss Eina in public if I may add, that's their thank you prize. From me.

--

I stepped out of the boat victorious.

I kissed too many girls in public before pero kay Eina ako pinaka naging masaya.

Dahil ulit sa sobrang pagka-okupado ng isip ko, hindi ko namalayang wala na pala si Eina sa tabi.

She was already ahead of me and was petting a dog. If I'm right, it was a chowchow.

My eyes closed into slit when I saw that the owner was a man.

Kita ko kung paano siya tumingin kay Eina. I'm a man and I know what that look means.

I clenched my hands.

When he dares hit on her, I'm going to hit his face!

Mabilis akong pumunta sakanila.

"Eina." Tumingala siya saakin.

"Schneider! Tignan mo siya oh, ang cute cute niya." Tuwang tuwa niyang sabi saakin.

Do I have to buy a dog like that para mas tuunan niya ako ng pansin?

I really wanted her to notice me, and I would do anything just to get what I want.

"You like that? 'Cuz if you want, I will buy something like that for you." Suhestiyon ko.

"Talaga?" Kita kong kumislap yung mata niya.

I just nodded and looked at the dog owner, pinulupot ko ang braso ko sa bewang ni Eina and pulled her closer to me.

Nagpaalam naman na si Eina sakanya and my arm was still on her waist.

Nang pabalik na kami sa hotel, I was already carrying a puppy in his mini cage.

Just then I realized.

I hate dogs.

--

jnx