Fõrever...Dead

The next morning I got up early and left dad a note on the fridge saying how that ill be back soon I got into my car put in the keys and went to the mountain cam told me to meet him at. When I got aff the car he was waiting for me on his motorcycle he gave a me a good long kiss and I got on. We drove for about an hour then we got to a waterfall and I put on bathing suit and we swimmed around and played around then he kissed me and we went to change after a while it got cold he gave me his leather jacket and I got warmer we went back on the motorcycle because it was getting late as we drove back we kept screaming that we loved eachother " ILOVE YOU BELLA DAWSON" he yelld out "I LOVE YOU CAMERON DALLAS" I screamed out I heard a huge honk and I looked back and it was a huge truck coming at full speed "cam stop"I yelled but he kept yelling he loved me and he couldn't hear me I got scared because that truck was coming at us too fast I started to breath fast "cameron stop please" but he couldn't hear next thing I heard was a huge crash I flew across the sky and fell on the floor two minutes later I heard sirens in the distance and everything was blurry I read Cameron's mind "Bella. ilove you im sorry" was all I heard I heard jas screaming my name in the distance I closed my eyes shut. I woke up five seconds later to see Nash and dad's face I was in the hospital.

"Dad?"

"Yes baby im here how do you feel?"

"my back hurts"

"it should you and cameron got hit by a truck while on that motorcycle"

I struggled to sit up I looked at dad and nash they were both worried "Dad wheres cameron?" I said slowly he didn't answer he just looked down "Dad where's CAMERON?" this time I asked loudly "Honey c-camerons dead" My jaw dropped my eyes filled with tears I was going to run to where the accident happened Nash grabbed me and held me tight so I wouldn't move I stsrted punching his chest "NO NO HES NOT DEAD HES ALIVE" I cried and yelled I struggled to get out of Nash's strong arms "Stop stop I want to die with him" I screamed dad's tears came out and ran to get the nurse, the nurse came in and grabbed a needle "NO LET ME GO STOP! I screamed and cried and yelled. The nurse injected me a shot and I felt drowsy I couldn't balance my self and I kept thinking he can't be dead but apparently dad wouldn't lie to me so he is dead my true love is dead.