Fõrever....The End

At night I waited for everyone to come especially the girls so they could help me get ready. Noeliz looked like she was going to the red carpet with that high-low dress and her hair out. Nayeli had a black short tulle dress that I knew nash was going to love and jas had a red tight short dress. Marissa had a nice colorful woman suit on after a while I asked all of the girls to help me so marissa did my hair jas did my make up noeliz helped me put my dress on and nayeli picked out the perfect shoes to match then we started going down the stairs first it was nayeli and she stood next to nash It was obvious he was holding her hand. Then it was jas she went to matt and held his hand then it was noeliz when she was walking down chres just said "OH MY GOD" then it was marissa and she walked and held dad by the arm and Finally it was me I walked down and walked to camerons side he held my hips and whispered "you look beautiful more than you do everyday" then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we went to sit to the table I got up with my glass "ok everyone I want to make a toast for everyone because we are a family and because we are going to be together for every obstacle that shows up. Also for my bestfriends Nayeli.Jas.Noeliz.Matt.Nash.And chres and mostly for the love of my life cameron. Also for Marissa you are a great mom I haven't treated you like one but im going to start to ilove you mom and dad your like my brother so yeah Toast!" everyone clinched there glasses together and marissa gave me a hug and called me daughter. "I want to say that we will be family Fõrever and Bella I will love you Fõrever" Cameron said out loud almost screaming  I gave him a kiss and we clinched our glasses I loved my family we all knew about our powers or differences and we accepted eachother that way and we loved eachother I kissed cameron and he smiled I put my hand on his chest  and his heart was beating so fast I just smiled then all of us screamed "FÕREVER" and we had the best night ever and that was the end.