Fõrever...Jealous

"Bella you okay?" jas asked me  as if she were interested. rolled my eyes "No".

"c'mon I want to show you something" she pulled me and we ran outside than we ran to the forest.

"I was here earlier" I told her "oh well this is where I come to let my feelings" then I saw tears come out "Jas don't cry c'mon"

"I-its just I love him and that bitch is back"her voice cracked and she sat on the floor. I pulled her face up "Jasmine valerie dallas don't you dare keep crying over matt I know he likes you its obvious he's always looking at you and he probably hates that girl" her tears still spreading down on her cold pink cheeks.

"what if you're wrong bells? What if he likes someone else?". I gave a twisted frown "well then its his loss jas you're an awesome girl and if he doesn't like you his fault you're my bestfriend im not letting anyone hurt you" jas gave me a sad smile and hugged me "now lets go to the.mall and go shopping for hot clothes to make cam and matt suffer after school." jas got up and hugged me"you're the best sis ive had bella thank you and ok" "no problem sis". As me and jas stopped and sat in the yard then we saw the mckane idiots coming towards us the blonde came and rolled her eyes and gave a evil smile to her sister.

"hi you must be bella"she said as she looked at me from top to bottom

"who asked you if I was"I said rudely

" uhh noone" she rolled her eyes

"wow you're stupider than you look"jas blurted with her hands on her hipsi laughed so hard I couldn't hold it in.

"that's why noone likes you" said the Burnett head. jas took a step closer I heard a deep growl coming In from inside her it sounded weird I took a step forward and said "look me and jas won't really care if we maybe idont know fucked you guys up" in sarcasm the burnette head pulled the blonde and they left. Me and jas laughed until we got to our new period class which was volleyball me and jas were on the same team today me and jas putt on our blie shorts our high knee socks and our white crop shirt and we made a ponytail on our hair but this was a girl game so the boys only watched I noticed matt looking at jas and I rolled my eyes and told her she told me she didn't really care. I spotted cameron looking at me he seemed worried his look told me so but I rolled my eyes. Me and jas made sure we winned because the mckane's were on the other team. It was the last quarter and the teams were tied I saw the ball in the air coming at my team mate leah but I spotted jensie waving at cam so I jumped as high as I could and slapped the ball with all my strength leah ended up on the floor and jensie the brunette head ended up with a bleeding nose because the ball hit her so bad it made her bleed "what the hell why did you hit my sister?"

"well maybe if she would be paying attention she wouldn't have gotton hurt"

"that's true" the coach said jas winked at me and I winked back I ran back and helped leah "sorry leah I didn't mean to"

"its okay its just a game" and she walked away smiling.

"hey jasmine you were great" Matt said jas rolled her eyes "sure, whatever" and she walked away cam came and said "good job sis"

"whatever cameron"

"you were awseome Bella and the way you hit jensie was HALERIOUS"

"Sorry I hit your girlfriend" he looked confused and sad I took jas arm and pulled her "lets go to the mall"

"okay". The rest of the day was very quiet we went shopping for the cutest and sexiest clothes we could find and for the first time I was going to wear makeup. Jas stayed in my house again she'd been staying here for a whole week" Dad was very nice dressed I guess he had a date tpday and he left me and jas alone both me.and jas were happy he was starting over and im sure mom is to. "Bye dad  love you good luck"

"bye mr.dawson good luck with the lucky lady"

"thanks gis love you both take csre don't open the door to anyone no matter what I have keys". "okay" for some reason dad and jas were like bestfriends he trusted her alot. The next morninge and jas got all ready I had a crop shirt and a skirt with my hair out and makeup and jas had shorts and a blue crop shirt with makeup. We drove to school we kinda got their  late but when we walked into the classroom all eyes on us we walked to our seats with attitude and moving our hips lots of girls said "omg they look so adorable" some guys looked and said "damn" and bit their lips but the mckanes were mad and matt and cam had their jaws dropped theor mouths were open as heck.