Fõrever new style

I slammed the car door of jas car.

"bye jas  see you tomorrow"

"bye bells""loooveee youu" she said joking around with an evil grin"love you to" I said.

I opened the door from my house and walked in I threw my jacket on the coat racket and went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"hey daaad!!!" I screamed out as I sat next to him to lean on him.

"hey sweetie how was it?"

"it was great dad jas is really nice and her brother is to"

"how about her parents?"

"dad jas doesn't have parents she has a brother whos a year older and a brother who's 23 whos name is jackson".

"oh thats sad"dad said with  a frown on his face"well they're welcome to come visit or say when they want"

I looked up and smiled "thanks dad well im out to bed goodnight" and I kissed my dad on the cheek."goodnight honey".

  I was on a motorcycle but I wasn't the one driving it was cam my hair was flowing he was screaming out " I love you bella" I kept giggling and blushing we were both happy. I saw a hug truck coming towards us I started screaming "stop cameron stop" he just kept smiling and saying he loved me then I heard a honk and we got hit by the truck.

  I woke up with sweat on my forehead and my heart was about to explode out of my chest that was the most scariest dream ever and why was cameron saying he loved me in the first place I wasn't only scared I was freaked out. I took a quick shower and changed but today I looked different because I usually wear baggy clothes but today I wore a long sleeve white shirt plain white no turtle neck it was a v-neck shaped shirt and I wore some tight black jeans and for the first time in years I let my hair out and I wore my black vans.  I usually throw anything on sometimes I look ugly and sometimes I look good. But I mostly look bad I ran downstairs quickly.

"woah bella you look different" said my dad still in his pjs.

"dad why are you still in your pjs aren't you going to drive me to school?" I was looking worried

"well no I don't work today bella you're driving yourself to school"

"ughh fine dad love you" I kissed him on the cheek "buy me my own car I mumbled"  he threw me the keys "soon bella I love you too".

  I parked in the school parking lot and ran to the door because I was about to be a minute late and one thing I hate is being late. I ran in through the classroom door right when the bell rang. Today I had the same schedule just that instead of math I had vollyball and instead of bookclub I had dance class. I went to my seat and sat next to Cameron which was my seat in biology. I didn't even dare to turn to look at his golden green eyes.

"so you like the f-floor?" I looked at him and laughed but at the same time I tried to hold my laughter in

"what? I mean yeah I like the floor color"

"nice"he said smiling even though I responded I still didn't look at him.

"you look beautiful" he said with his deep beautiful voice. I looked up at him straight into his  gold green eyes and I smiled.

"Thanks" but then I realized I was thinking he was cute but I reminded myself not to fall inlove.

"i-wanted to know  if you wanted to come with me, jas and matt to a restaurant?"

"ugh I need to think about it ill tell you by the end of the day"

"ok". After class I waited for jas to come out she took long.

"are you coming with us?"

"thanks for saying hi jas and I don't know i don't have nice clothes?"

"you don't have money?"

"ofcourse I do I just don't know what to buy"I said sadly

"don't worry after school ill take you to an awesome designer store and to ask your dad for permission."

" okay lets go to dance" I said.

     "okay everyone we are going to start our final project.Each boy gets to pick a girl partner and you will create a hiphop and jazz choreography. Well what are you waiting pick your partners!" Right away I saw as matt went up to jas and asked her she turned to look at me and a nodded a yes into her direction.  "silence kids cameron wants to ask a question" she said loudly. She looked at cameron and signaled him to speak. "Ms.mecker I want my partner to be bella" Cam said  I raised an eyebrow "sure cameron" said ms.mecker "bella you up for it?"

I looked completely shocked "u-um okay iguess" I said "great than class is over have a good day kids we'll start tomorrow." I ran to the bathroom before anyone noticed. I looked myself and breathed heavily. I heard the door as if someome had punched it and I jumped up "you okay bells" I turned around and jas looked worried " yeah im fine lets go to the designer mall c'mon."

When me and jas got to the mall we walked into this beautiful store and I picked out an adorable dress it was a white tulle dress after that we went to do my hair and  makeup then I asked dad for permission and he said yes but to be back before twelve since it was friday he didn't really care about the curfew. When I walked into jas'we ran upstairs so the boys wouldn't see us and she got me ready when I came down the stairs cameron looked at me straight in the eyes. and said "wooow" in a slow whisper and jas was smiling and asked cam what he thought about me al he said was "you look amazing better than always".