Fõrever. ...Transformation

it's been 11 months since he died.  I manage to say he because i dont want memories to attack. I try to stay happy for dad and his wife Marissa. Even though  I don't talk to her. I also try to act like I love Nash even though I don't and he knows that but I try to make him happy.The past eleven months I would wake up eat just a little go to school got to the forest with Nash and relax and then come home have dinner and sleep the rest of the day I barely even used my powers.

  The next morning I woke up I streched my arms and got up to brush my teeth I rinsed my face I grabbed a towel and dried it I looked in the mirror and ran downstairs "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....dad? Marissa?" I screamed they both came runnig to me with their robes on " are you okay bella?" asked marissa "whats wrong bella?" asked dad then I said look at my eyes. Their jaws dropped.

"Bella your eyes are greyish turquoise" Marissa said with her eyes wide opened dad pulled me and told me to sit. Marissa sat next to me and dad sat on my other side.

"Bella this is a side effect of your powers" he said looking at Marissa, Marissa already knew about my powers since she moved in we all told our secrets and our past. I stood up shaky and putting my hand on my hair.

"s-side effects?" I said worried

"yes bells side effects"dad said

"b-but did this happen to mom?"

"yes it did"

"what other side effects are their?"

"well your hair is going to get shorter up to your shoulders and some parts of your hair will turn blond"dad said trying to make things better.

"wait how-did-ughhh" I ran up to my room and kept looking at my eyes they look weird people in school are going to think I have contacts unless I say I have a mutation and that I cut my hair. But how is it possible?  My hair is all the way down to my butt and now its going to be short to my shoulder woth thick blond highlights thats great. I couldn't believe this was actually happeining.

Throughout the days my hair got shorter up to my shoulders my hair got silky and a litrle curly. it was also turning blond well some parts were blond. Everyone said they loved my transformation especially Nash. But I found it annoying and another side affect was that my but grew more and my body looked way better atleast that was one good thing I mean not that my but looks like kim Kardashian just that it lookes rounder and stuff anyway.My pants and shirts were getting tighter on me not that I was turnning fat. I grew about an inch and my eyes stayed that same color they never changed at all I was actually into my transformation.