Fõrever forest

In the morning me and jas woke up and we got ready I was driving to school again today. When I stopped in the driveway I squeezed jas hand "jas look who's here the mckane blisters" she looked then frowned "yeah Idont care anymore.bella iknow you didn't like that girl touching my brothers face" I looked at her "I-yeah" we got off the car and walked very distant from the mckane sisters. "bella ill show you during lunch" "okay I said" when I got into biology class the mckane girl jansie was sitting in my seat. I looked at the teacher in a very mean way "bella im sorry but jensie is back so you'll have to sit in a new seat cuz that was her old seat sit with jas in the back" I looked at the teacher as if I wanted to strangle her "jas sists with matt"

"not anymore jackie used to sit there so now she will again" I nodded my head slowley and looked at cam as if I hated him "fine" I walked to the back of the room and sat but I slammed my fist on the table and everyone looked at me. I ran out of the room like crazy I went to my car opened the trunk and took out my old guitar and ran to the forest thats behind the school yard. I ran as fast as I could and I sat in the grass looking up and just thinking. I really don't know if I like cameron..I do but I don't want to. I started playing my song  " oh na nah what about lovee is all I think about Im not supposed to love is all that's in my heaaddd o-no no babyyy tell me if I should keep going loving him likeee crazyyyy..ohhhh I have to consciousness saying different things to mee one says whattt aboutttt love the other says don't dare to love what if I give it a try il never knowwww oh oh you can't hurt yourself like that anymore you should do it for youuuuuu." I took a deep breath after singing my song and I finally said out loud I like cameron.

"you sing beautiful and  I like you too" I heard someone say I turned around and it was cameron

"um what are you doing here?"

"Bella why did you leave lastnight and why did u run out today?"

"I-ihave to go bye"

I took my guitar and walked he pulled my arm making me close to him our noses touched but I pulled myself back and walked away leaving him behind. I walked outside of the woods and to my car trunk next thing I knew he was behind me.

"you're freaking fast"

" I know"

"what are you here for? To rub in my face that your little girlfriend is back" I said annoyingly.  "why? are you jelouse" he got close to me.

"No" he gave me the most adorable look and he kept getting close "Bye" I ran away into the school and didn't even look at him for the rest of the day.