☪ 1 ☪

6:45 PM

"Lovely, just lovely," The sarcastic mumble escaped a black and yellow alien, Decepticon Hunter tight in his grip. The alien's electric blue optics narrowed as his gaze met golden pair across from him. Behind the 'bot were two young Autobots followed by a Dinobot and a samurai.

"Heh, what are the odds of meeting Decepticons out here? I mean they're everywhere, Bee," The red mech who referred to Sideswipe meekly said, shifting uncomfortably a he held his weapon. He had received an exhausted sigh from the blue femme beside him.

"Stand down, Lieutenant, we would want anyone to be harmed, would we?" The mechanical slate blue wolf grinned, the sharp skim against his metal claw unsheathing, his henchmen automatically charging towards the Autobots.

"Oh they're askin' for it!" Grimlock growled as he stomped over and swung a punch towards Quillfire who easily dodged and struck the dinobot in the side with one of his quills. The Green Autobot gave a minor wince before nailing the porcupine figured Decepticon into the ground.

Sideswipe clashed against Thunderhooft's horns, pressing down until the tractor swung around, causing his aggressor to swing as well until he was found into the tree clumsily with a grunt. Strongarm held her protoblaster, shooting at the leg of Clampdown as he eagerly scrambled away and came back.

"Aye watch the legs will ya?" He grumbled before smashing his claw down and getting blocked and elbowed to the ground. She tapped his back with her protoblaster with a grin. "You're under arrest, Decepticon," She growled as she looked over at Bumblebee who faced head to head with Steeljaw.

"Lieutenant, you will allow us to leave and carry on with our plans, unless you tend to allow your humans and many others to be harmed?" Steeljaw cooed, causing Bumblebee to swing an uppercut to Steeljaw's, well jaw.

Bumblebee didn't take so lightly to the threat, his facial expressions wavering and was noted by Steeljaw. "You don't even know where they are," The former scout seethed angrily and managed to kick Steeljaw to the ground. "I have a decent thought," The light blue wolf muttered as his mouth twitched into a threatening smirk.

"After all the times I have failed to bring you in, I never knew why, but now I see why, it's not your skills, it's the fact that you have something to lie back on, but there is nothing you can lie back on now, is there? " Bee pressured as he added more weight to his leg. Steeljaw scoffed. "Is it that, or I am just one step ahead, Lieutenant. Just as Megatron was once we he ripped out the voice box of a scout, I'm sure that brings back lovely memories," Steeljaw grinned.

Something pierced through the sky, interlocking with the metal, sleeping through as a liquid injected into Bumnlebee's systems. He winced slightly, hearing a grant from his team, alerting they felt what he felt. Pain shot through his wires, slowly fading. He ignored it, looking down at Steeljaw who winced in pain, his face plate scrunched together as he fought the pain. Steeljaw's optics shot open, watching the expressions on the former scout's face turn to anger.

Bumblebee wheezed shakily, grinding his denta together as his optics narrowed, twisting Steeljaw's leg slowly. "You were never a step ahead, always a step behind, the only reason you get away, is because someone else took the next step for you," Bee seethed angrily, feeling pressure comply on his shoulder.

"Bumblebee, we are not murderers," Drift intervened, his eccentric optics narrowing. Bee vented heavily, "None of my men took my step for me, it was just the opposite, Lieutenant," Steeljaw grinned before taking the opportunity to knock Bee down and flee, his men close behind.

Bumblebee clenched his fist, looking back to his concerned team then to his servos. "Fixit, we need a groundbridge ASAP," Strongarm patched through the com unit.

"S-s-s-sending! Bridge to your coordinates."

*

   "Bee, what was with you? You of all people know that we don't kill," Strongarm pressured as she stood in a circle with her fellow Autobots. "Strongarm, I've been in war for millions of years, my voice was gone for most of it, it was either kill or get killed. I don't think I was willing to go down so easily, Steeljaw wasn't like Starscream or Soundwave. He wasn't someone you couldn just punch and knock out on the spot like a drone," Bee ranted. "I've been in the war longer than any of you, you weren't even included or forged for that matter. Steeljaw must be killed, either him or us."

Bumblebee shoved his way past, Russell and Danny stepping out of the way with worried glances. "Bumblebee has changed much since the war, he was a hard working soldier for Optimus' team. When he had retrieved his voice back, he wasn't the same as he was before or during the war," Drift briefed as the rest of his team watched him.

"I think we should give Bee some time," Denny muttered as the rest of his team sat in silence.

"We just have to hope for a better tomorrow."

14 hours later
9:46

Bumblebee groaned, a seering pain in his backstrut. His digits curled against his berth as he felt liquid mat at his face plate. He wiped his forehead, his optics shooting open as he felt the new texture of his servo. He gave a forceful sigh and drug has servo across his face.

"So that's what it does.."