Yoosung x Reader (Sex Ed)

Remember to comment which lemon you want next!

--------

"Quit it!" I gasped out in between fits of laughter, "I swear I'm going to kill you!"

"It's just so cute when you laugh like that~" Yoosung said, his hands tickling my sides, "It's like a hyena or something."

I squirmed away and rolled off the bed at Yoosung's feet with a pout. He sat with his feet on the floor while sitting on the bed, so I rested my elbows on his knees as he blinked down at me with a cute little smile on his face.

"Most girls don't like being compared to hyenas." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, sorry. I don't know a whole lot about this stage of dating... yet...?" Yoosung tilted his head in hopes of reassurance, "I was hoping you could... teach me?"

I wiggled my eyebrows and grinned at him, running my hand up his thigh very slowly.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked, squeezing his leg just before where it met his hips.

"I think- think so..." He stuttered, his face turning red.

Delicately I ran my hand over his crotch and palmed his stiffening member through his jeans, licking my lips and smirking.

"Do you know what... this is?" I asked with a grin.

Yoosung turned an even brighter red and leaned down to my ear before whispering something to me. Then he pulled away with his hand running through his hair nervously.

"What the fuck? Who the hell told you it was called that?" I struggled to hold back another mood-killing laugh.

"Seven? Seven told me that's what it's called."

I sighed and covered my eyes in exasperation, "Okay. From this point forward, you will forget anything and everything that anyone has ever told you about sex."

"Oh- okay?"

"Okay. Back to business." I pulled Yoosung closer to the edge of the bed by his hips.

I lightly tugged at the hem of his shirt to gesture that he should take his hoodie off, but Yoosung bit his lip.

"Do I have to take off my hoodie?" He looked extremely embarrassed and nervous.

"Not if you don't want to, Yoosung." I leaned up and kissed his lips passionately, "This is about making you comfortable, just remember that I think you are the most handsome boy I've ever laid eyes on."

He looked down at me for a second before slowly taking off his hoodie, revealing his adorable puppy tummy and pale chest. I smiled at him and kissed him again, but this time I started gently kissing his neck and trailing down his stomach. Now he bit his lip in anticipation rather than discomfort.

I grinned up at him before unbuttoning his jeans, and pulling down his cute yellow boxers. By now his dick was very hard and sensitive, so I tentatively licked up the side while maintaining eye contact.

Yoosung's hand covered his mouth to muffle the loud moan and whimper that unwillingly left his throat. I grinned and started pumping his member up and down with my hand, "Now this, Yoosung... is called a handjob." 

Yoosung panted heavily above me from the bed, "You're- you're so good at this~"

"And this-- is called a blowjob."

I giggled lightly and licked the tip of his cock, sucking gently. Yoosung gasped and covered his mouth with his hand again, the other instinctively grabbing on to my hair.