Seven x Reader (Cops and Robbers)

I'm a sinful being.

--------

"Come on, come on, come on! It'll be fun, I promise!"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, staring down at the floor in front of me, "Saeyoung, you know I love having sex with you but..."

I looked up at him with disbelief, "...costumes? Really?"

"Yeah! It's not as weird as it sounds, I promise!"

"Okay, but you also promised we wouldn't 'do it' in the parking lot of a Taco Bell."

"It was a Wendy's!"

I shook my head and brought my legs up onto Seven's lap, "How..."

"How do you even go about... role play and... costumes and... bondage..." My voice started trailing off at the end.

"Well first, what do you want to role play? We can do something like... teacher and student, total strangers, cop and robber-"

"Cop and robber," I answered faster than I meant to and then coughed nervously, "You, you'd be the cop."

Saeyoung grinned and tried not to laugh at me, "You're suddenly very eager."

"Shut up, please." I sighed, leaning my head back on the couch, "It's just... very hot thinking about you in a policeman's uniform."

"Awe, babe~ you think I'm hot~! That's embarrassing."

I pursed my lips together and mumbled incoherently, moving my legs off Seven's lap and pulling them up to my chest.

"Go get changed into costume then, you narcissist." I pouted, glancing at his smirking face, "We have to do it before I start actually thinking again."

"Wait, you gotta wear a costume too! Something slutty!" Seven nudged me with his elbow and winked.

"Wh... okay yeah. Fine." I let Seven take my hand and lead me up to the bedroom, where he pulled a large cardboard box out of our closet.

"Why did I not know this was here?" I asked him.

"Oh believe me, there's a lot of kinky shit in this house that you don't know about, Y/N." Seven laughed lightly.

I watched him ruffle around before pulling out his navy blue cop uniform. I licked my lips slightly, thinking about him wearing that while he topped...

Then he pulled out my outfit. Saying that it was small, would be an understatement.

My costume was made up of black and white striped spandex booty skirt, with a crop top to match. The crop top, was essentially just an unpadded bra, as it had no sleeves, and was cut excruciatingly low.

Seven jammed the clothes into my hands and dashed for the bathroom, "Cool, put those on and sit on that chair with your eyes closed when you're done! Don't open them until I say so!"

I sighed, somewhat regretting agreeing to this. The spandex is so tight... how the hell is Seven supposed to get them off of me? It then occurred to me that he actually wasn't going to take it off, and that was probably why it was a skirt.

I had just pulled off my shirt and bra when I heard Seven scrambling in the bathroom before swinging the door open. I clamped my hands over my exposed chest as Seven gasped and covered his eyes.

"Fuck, sorry!" I saw him grinning from behind his hands, "I forgot to tell you not to wear your panties! You won't need them!"

"Wink, wink~" He said as he shut the bathroom door behind him.