Saeran X Reader (Hot and Cold)

*COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*
This... this is terrifying thanks

———-

A low hum vibrated in my lungs as my breath hitches in my throat. His rough hands ran over my thighs, squeezing and moaning lowly as he went.

"Sae-Saeran-" The name passed my lips.

The man stopped and his movements, his powerful blue eyes boring into my own. I stiffened and bit my lip, knowing I had done something wrong.

"I said you weren't allowed to make any noise." Saeran's voice sounded huskier than usual, "Dolls don't speak, do they?"

I said nothing and didn't move.

A hollow smile crossed his face, "That's right... what a good girl."

His hands dropped down to my ass and started roughly groping me, I struggled to avoid moaning at the touch. Saeran's fingers roughly ran up and down my slit while he grinned down at me.

"But where are your panties, my little whore? Why were you naked like this when I came home?" He asked, as if he hadn't told me to do just that.

He buried his face in my neck, his tongue dragging across my skin delicately, "Mmm... it's because you're my slut, isn't it? My very own whore."

He kept speaking, his hands still rubbing against my heat, "You're disgusting, aren't you? What is it that you want from me today?"

Saeran's fingers grazed against my clit and I quickly grabbed on his sleeve to keep myself standing. He grinned amusedly.

"Oh, I know you want my cock again. I suppose you didn't get enough last time, eh? Even though I had you pinned to the bed for hours..." His tongue licked the shell of my ear and he pulled my body closer to his. I could feel his hardening member pressed against me from behind his pants.

"Do you even remember it, little slut? You have to. Not even someone as filthy as you could forget how hard I fucked you." His eyes darkened as his hands knotted themselves in my hair, "The way you moaned and screamed for me, even when you begged me to stop... you just can't resist a good cock, can you?"

Saeran was slowly backing the two of us up until he pushed me back onto the bed where I was now sitting in front of his imposing figure. The bulge in his pants was enormous, I found my thighs clenching together against the heat.

"If you want my dick inside you again, you're going to have to suck it first." Saeran grinned as he pulled down his pants and freed his stiff member, "It shouldn't be a problem, your throat was practically made to be fucked, wasn't it?"

"Maybe you'll even get to taste my cum again, you'd love that. That hot, salty cum on your face... dripping down your breasts?" He tapped his leaking dick against my cheek roughly, bringing a little bit of stinging to my face, "You'd love a taste of my cum again, you disgusting whore."

I stayed completely motionless until Saeran reached down to grab my wrist, wrapping my hand around his throbbing cock. It was slick with pre cum, my hand could barely wrap around the girth. I knew that the next couple minutes would be absolute hell as Saeran held nothing back against me.

His hands wrapped around the back of my head as he pushed his hips forward towards me. The tip of his member pressed against my lips neatly, a dribble of his cum ran down my chin. Then, all at once he shoved his giant cock down my throat.

I gagged and choked on the length of it, each full thrust of his hips making the tip slam against the back of my throat. Nonetheless my lips sealed around the base and I was sucking on him as best as I could. The taste was disgusting, salty and bitter spit dripped from my chin and onto my naked thighs. He was so rough with me, I could feel my eyes start to water.