Jumin x Reader (Cameras)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--------

It's difficult living with and dating Jumin Han.

Very, very difficult.

His work hours were unpredictable, the only constant was that he worked for hours and hours on end, either until he or his employees passed out entirely.

He hates messes, so anything I do has to be cleaned up immediately, or I'd be in huge trouble.

Jumin also hates it when I leave Elizabeth alone while he's at work, he thinks it'll make her feel bad about herself if I abandon her.

Jumin is also very... lenient with my privacy. He has the entire house on CCTV, and every single room in the house has a live feed straight to his cell phone. If I leave Elizabeth alone, or I leave a mess somewhere, or leave the house at all- Jumin knows about it within the hour.

Now, the house is quiet except for the sound of Elizabeth purring beside me on the bed. Jumin is out of the country for a business trip, leaving me alone for the weekend. Normally, the sound of a maid or two can be heard from one of the other rooms, but for some reason I haven't heard anything.

My phone beeps and I quickly turn to check it.

As I suspected, it's Jumin texting me.

CHAT LOG:

Jumin Han: I can see you.

I pursed my lips a little bit and sighed, glancing up at the security camera in the corner. Way to be creepy, love.

Y/N: How's your trip going, Jumin?

Jumin Han: It's fine. I'm excited to see you in person.

Jumin Han: You look very beautiful in your new nightgown.

I smiled and pulled the comforter off my legs a bit before typing again.

Y/N: Thanks! :)

Jumin Han: You should cover yourself back up.

Y/N: What? Why?

Jumin Han: I'm starting to think about the feeling of your soft thighs on my shoulders.

My face turned red and I quickly pulled the comforter back up to my shoulders in embarrassment.

Jumin Han: Nevermind

Jumin Han: It's too late for that now. Uncover yourself.

I slipped out of the blankets again, tugging my nightgown further down my thighs in an attempt to hide myself. There was a quick knock at the bedroom door as a maid entered.

"Mr. Han sent me to take Elizabeth to the groomer's for the day, ma'am." The maid said as Elizabeth stood up and walked towards her.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." I said, hoping my red face wasn't as noticeable as it felt.

After the maid left I checked my phone again.

Jumin Han: I sent the maid to take care of Elizabeth for you.

Jumin Han: Now that you're alone...

Jumin Han: Undress for me, Y/N.

My face burned bright and I slowly sat up, unbuttoning my nightgown and slipping it off my shoulders. I shut my eyes, a little cold from being in only my bra and underwear.

Jumin Han: I said "undress," that means all the way, Y/N.

Jumin Han: I love the way your face turns so red... like you haven't done this before.