Voyeur!Seven x Reader

Or is it

Voyeur!Seven x (Jumin x Reader)

???

_________________________

She's just so beautiful.

Seven stared at you through his monitor, the light from the screen flashing back onto his face while you were laid across your bed.

It's been three weeks... why hasn't she reset yet?

He silently thanked god that Jumin had his house under such tight security, otherwise he'd have never gotten into the CCTV cameras; let alone get a view as perfect as this. He found his eyes lingering on your curves, biting his lip upon seeing how your shirt rose up a little bit to reveal your waist..

Fuck, if she knew I was watching her right now... she'd murder me in cold blood.

Still, I'd do anything just to get her to talk to me again...

He enhanced the image on the screen, zooming in on your face and trailing his fingers across the screen. Seven sighed.

Why haven't you reset yet?

Your head lifted up to look at something across the room and Seven zoomed back out to see what was happening. He grimaced as he saw Jumin had entered the room.

A low growl left his throat as he stared at the smile he brought onto your face. The way you jumped up immediately to kiss and greet him.

God, why the fuck did you both have to look so happy?

Seven's eyes glossed over and darkened as he saw your kiss start to deepen; Jumin took off his suit jacket and started leaving kisses on your neck. Seven sighed and put his face into one hand as he moused over the record button on his computer. He bit his lip.

Should I? This is definitely not what she would want me to be doing. I should be working right now.

He glared into the monitor as Jumin lifted your shirt over your head, leaving dark hickeys down your neck and chest.

That piece of shit. You know what? Screw it.

Seven hit the record button and leaned back in his seat, watching the monitor through half-lidded eyes. He had tried being the bigger person and waiting for you to come back but god... he was tired of waiting so long. Besides, one more recording couldn't hurt, right?

He felt his chest tighten when Jumin backed you into the bed, his hands reaching under your skirt to grope your ass. Seven kept staring as he laid you down and slid your panties down your legs. He knew Jumin had no idea about the two of you, but fucking hell did he hate Jumin in that moment.

I guess he's not doing his whole "ropes and bondage" thing this time.

Finding that he couldn't stand to watch this any more from this angle, Seven zoomed in on just you as Jumin started pushing his fingers into your pussy. Seven watched and bit his lips as you tensed and writhed against the pleasure. He was entirely enraptured by the way your chest rose and fell; the way your hands gripped the bed sheets so tightly.

Seven leaned back in his chair again and started undoing his pants, his eyes never once leaving your beautiful figure. He slid his boxers down to his ankles and kicked them off under his computer desk. As he watched you and Jumin through the screen he gripped his member and took in a sharp breath.

Slowly his hand moved up and down, he kept his gaze locked onto the two of you, wishing that the feeling of his hand on his cock could be the feeling of your tight hole around him. He panted and moaned as you came to your climax, cumming on Jumin's fingers before getting on all fours in front of him.

Fucking lucky bastard.

Seven's grip on his own member tightened as Jumin's hard cock lined up to your dripping entrance, and bit his lip as Jumin pushed into you. Seven was entranced by the way your body fell forward with it, your hands once again clinging to the sheets as you buried your face into the mattress.

Like always, Jumin got straight to the point and started pumping into you at a fast pace, causing your body to shift back and forth with his thrusts. Seven moaned out loud, the loud sound causing him to realize that he had completely forgotten to turn the sound on until this point. Hopefully the recording got it anyway...

Still pumping his hand up and down his dripping member, Seven clicked the unmute button on the CCTV.

"Fuck, Jumin~!" Your voice cut through the silence and made Seven's cock harden even further. It almost hurt how hard he was.

"Mm," He heard Jumin groan, "You like that don't you, kitten..."

Seven rolled his eyes as the nickname, one he'd heard far too many times at this point. Still, Seven found himself bucking his hips to the slapping of skin, making it much more arousing.

"A-Ah~ Please don't stop~" You whimpered, "God, I'm so close, baby..."

Seven moaned out loudly at the sound of your voice, and he closed his eyes, picturing you pinned beneath him, writhing and moaning against his big cock.

"Hah~! Mmm, please! Faster! Fuck me harder~!"

His eyes burned into the monitor, watching your body bounce against Jumin's member as it pounded into you. Your moans were near constant, the sound melting his body entirely.

"Oh, fuck~!" You cried out, once more falling into the mattress, "Right there! Yes, right there please~! Please~!"

Seven kept pumping his hand up and down, envisioning that your were bouncing on his cock, riding him. Maybe sucking him off, bent down on all fours while he fucked you, fucking sixty-nine-- it didn't even matter anymore, he just wanted so badly to be the one pounding you so roughly. Making you scream out his name and cum all over his thick, dripping wet cock.

Seven groaned out loud, giving in to his fantasies as he stared at you through the screen, "Yes, yes, Y/N~ keep going just like that, baby..."

"Jumin~!"

Seven came all over his hand as you came onto Jumin, and his hips bucked forward as he watched you convulse against him. The thick white ropes of cum dribbled over his hand, causing him to curse and grab the box of tissues off his desk.

Seven was still panting as Jumin finished and came inside you. He zoomed in at the sight of his cum dribbling out onto the mattress.

What a fucking lucky bastard.

----------------------------------

...

whoops?