Top/Bottom Headcanons

This is Lemony's personal opinion on whether each RFA member is a top or a bottom in bed; if you don't know what that means...

To be a top: To be dominant or possessive in bed, deriving sexual pleasure from being in control over their partner.

To be a bottom: To be submissive or compliant in bed, deriving most or all sexual pleasure from being controlled or obedient in bed.

Those are really general definitions but you get the idea, anyway enjoy!

________

Jumin Han: If you've ever played Jumin's bad ending, you know ALL TOO WELL, that he's undoubtedly a top. Being a corporate heir, silver-spoon type guy; he enjoys being in charge all the time, and that's not limited only to business. Jumin is the kind of man to enjoy the rougher side of sex, bondage and the like.

He'll often trail kisses down your neck, leaving dark hickeys all over your body so that anyone who sees you won't forget exactly who you belong to. In bed, he'll tie you down and have his way with you. This is not to say that he won't satisfy you of course, as he also enjoys hearing you pant and moan underneath him; he'll never, ever leave you dissatisfied.

In fact, Jumin won't let you leave the bedroom until you've cum so many times that your legs are shaking too badly to stand. Not until your hands are fumbling and knotted into his hair does he finally relent.

~~~~~~~~

Zen: Zen is most definitely a top; in his route he will occasionally comment on "the beast" inside him that he keeps caged for your safety. However, if he is the beast, he certainly considers you to be his beauty. He treats you like a princess, making sure your every sexual desire is met before his own.

His favorite thing to do to you is to lay you down on the bed and eat you out while your hands clench around the sheets. Often you'll try to withhold your moaning, something that Zen considers as a form of game. He'll plant kisses on your thighs, staring into your eyes before slowly licking at your sweet entrance.

When you have sex, it can only be described as making love. He's worried if he lets the beast out he'll end up hurting you-- so most of the time its slow, gentle, and sweet.

However, when you get Zen particularly riled up he'll release the beast on you and let's say... you won't be sleeping that night. He eats you out until over-stimulation leaves you breathless and paralyzed, and proceeds to pound into you until your voice is hoarse from screaming out his name. The only words spoken that night will be you, begging for him to fuck you harder and harder.

~~~~~~~~

Seven: Possibly even kinkier than Jumin, Seven is flexible on what role he takes during sex. With his habit of cosplay and cross-dressing, his biggest kink is roleplay. From officer-criminal to maid-master; you've tried it all.

He often ends up beneath you however, biting his lip and moaning deeply. Oftentimes, Seven will have to clamp his hand over his mouth to stop from whimpering too loudly. His favorite activity is when you give him blowjobs. Something about seeing his cock covered in your saliva and his own cum is entirely arousing. Unfortunately for him, you love to withhold his orgasms, forbidding him to cum until he's nearly crying and begging for you to suck him off.

When Seven gets on top however, he returns the favor. He won't allow you to cum until your thighs are shaking and tears are streaming down your face. He loves to shove his cock down your throat and watch you gag as you try to suck him off just how he wants. Seven loves to see your face contort in pleasure as his member sinks inside your dripping pussy and refuses to let you release until he's ready to shoot his load deep inside you.