Chapter Nineteen Wait What?

Damon's POV

Kayla pulled her lips down to mine and I kissed back. I missed her so much. The door opened and we both pulled apart. I nodded to her.

I'll act cold and mean. I thought. I looked at Kayla and she shook her head no.

"Hello Elijah. Where's Kol? Did he wind up dead?" I mocked walking to my alcohol and poured myself a drink.

"Why did you miss me?" Kol asked sarcastically walking in with Katherine in his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I don't like you." I said sounding like I was stating the obvious. He growled at me which made me smirk.

Finn set Sage down on her feet but still held her up right, and Elijah had done the same with Bella. I sighed.

"Don't act like you don't care Damon."

"Maybe I don't. Maybe I only decided to save Elijah to save Kayla. Did you think of that?"

Bella's face went cold. She was glaring at me, and I felt a pain in my head. I grabbed both sides of my head and fell to the ground whithering in pain.

"Bella! Stop!" Kayla yelled. I could feel her holding on to me. Then the pain stopped. I growled.

"Damon don't." Kayla commanded. I nodded and walked a little ways.

"We're staying here I hope you know. In Mystic Falls." Elijah stated. I swear my jaw dropped.

"I thought that if we are all together then we will be safer." he added. I looked at Kayla with a smirk. She looked at him suspiciously.

"Is this a way just so then I can forgive you?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"No. I know that you love Damon and nothing will change that. I decided to stay in Mystic Falls."

"Ok I believe you." she said walking up to him. She hugged both Elijah and Bella.

"Kayla?!" I heard Elena yell. Elena ran down the stairs grinning. Kayla giggled and let go of Elijah and Bella. They walked up to each other and hugged each other tightly. Bonnie and Caroline came out. The walked up to Elena and Kayla.

"Hey everybody! Come down here!" Bonnie yelled making Elena and Kayla jump. They giggled and everybody walked down the stairs.

"So here is the mystery girl. If Damon didn't prove that you were real then he would've been imagining the whole thing." Tyler joked. Kayla smiled and giggled.

"As you know I'm Elijah's, and Katherine's daughter. I'm Kayla." she held out her hand and they all shook them giving their name. She got a hug from Bonnie and Caroline.

"Wait I know you already!" Bonnie and Kayla exclaimed at the same time. They giggled and shook their heads.

"Wow has it been a while."

"I know it has. I'm glad to see you. When Damon was talking about you I thought that he meant a different girl. Sorry."

"It's ok. For you guys it sounds weird that Damon has a girlfriend."

Kayla's POV

"Wow has it been a while." Bonnie commented.

"I know it has. I'm glad to see you. When Damon was talking about you I thought that he meant a different girl. Sorry." she added.

"It's ok. For you guys it sounds weird that Damon has a girlfriend."

"Wait i'm confused." Tyler said. I looked at him.

"I thought that you two broke up?" Tyler asked.

I looked at Damon with a grin, and he walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Then it hit me.