Chapter Fourteen I Can't Believe You Did That To Me

Bella's POV

I woke up to feel Elijah's arm around my waist. I smiled, and turned around to see him awake and smiling at me.

"Morning." I giggled, and pecked his lips.

"Morning." he replied and smiled. He sighed, and grinned.

"What?"

"I just love you so much." he said grinning bigger. I grinned also.

"I love you so much to."

We laughed.

"We have to get out of bed." I moaned not wanting to.

"I know." he said in the same voice. I giggled.

"Let's get up." I said getting up. Instead I fell back to where I was because he pulled me back to my spot in front of him.

"Let go." I said happily giggling once more.

"You have to break out of my hold first." He said playfully. I tried but I couldn't.

"Your so unfair! Your stronger!" I pouted and quit trying to get away.

"Yep." he agreed, and I turned around. I put my forehead against his. I kissed him, and he kissed me back with a smile.

"Now can I go?" I asked. He then held me tighter but it didn't hurt me.

"Nope, because we are staying in bed all day." he said grinning.

"We have to see and talk to Kayla." I complained.

"We can do that later, not now. Damon and Kayla are still sleeping." then Elijah looked at the clock.

"It's five in the morning." he added.

"Alright then let's go back to bed." I said laying down.

"We have school to." he reminded me moaning in annoyance.

"Alright. I'll be in the shower." I got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom.

"First I need clothes." I said walking back out. Elijah laughed and shook is head.

"Hold on. I'll join you." he said getting up. I nodded and waited.

"Come on slow poke." I giggled.

"We just got out of bed and your full of energy?" he asked shaking his head.

"Yep!" I said happily.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked grinning. I pretended to think.

"Hm I don't know. Tame me?" I asked as I walked in the bathroom with Elijah behind me. He laughed, and started the shower.

"That's impossible."

"Not if you try hard enough!" I exclaimed giggling. He just chuckled.

"When should I start?" he asked thinking aloud. I thought to.

"Now." I muttered very quietly. I could barely hear myself.

"What?" he asked walking towards me.

"Nothing." I said with a straight face. He shook his head. We got undressed and hopped in the shower.

Third Person POV

Kayla got up to the sound of thunder, and grinned when she realized that it was storming out. She loved storms. She got up, and ran to the window to see it pouring really hard. She could barely see even with her supernatural eye sight.

"Love storms?" Damon asked her making her jump. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled and kissed him.

"Very much." she whispered against his lips. They both smiled, and kissed each other once more. Someone opened the door while they were kissing. They pulled away, and Kayla blushed.