One ♥

"No, Simpson, give it back to me, before I tell Angie what you've done to her beloved vase," I threatened Cody, holding my hand out, waiting for him to place the remote on it. This boy has got to give in to me. I thought he was a gentleman! Well, that's what all his Angels believe anyway.

Behind cameras, he's an ass. A jerk. A stupid, stupid bully. Ugh! I just, oh my God, I hate him so much, it's impossible for someone to have such a hatred for another. But there's me, with my hatred towards him. Yeah.

"Yeah, well? Alli had already been there, done that. And I've already gotten a good scolding so I don't need you anymore, thank you very much," he retorted, turning the channel from MTV, to HBO, then to Disney. Out of a sudden, the corners of his mouth curved upwards, and he smiled dreamily at the television. "Oh, look! Bella's on..."

Have I ever mentioned his undying love for Bella Thorne? No? Yes? I did? Oh, wait, I just did. But who cares. I've said it once, and I'll say it twice. His love for Bella Thorne is undying, especially ever since he met her. That was the moment he laid his eyes on her, and fell in love. It's gross, as hell.

Snatching the remote control away from his hands, I rolled my eyes at him and switched the channel to E! "Forget about her, you might as well love Kylie Jenner and I would totally support your decision," and coincidentally, Keeping Up With The Kardashians was on. "Look! Look at that beautiful, wonderful," it was killing me to describe a girl like that, because I wasn't a lesbian, but yeah. Just to show my lower level of hate towards Bella Thorne, trust me. This was totally worth it. "Amazing, Kylie Jenner! Look! She's so much better than Bi―"

"Okay! Okay, so I see where we're getting here," Alli interjected, laughing nervously, when she noticed Cody's eyes boring into my head. Or somewhere on my head, anyway. When the tension between us cooled down a bit, she went on, "Let's just watch what's showing on Nickelodeon and forget about everything else, okay? Yeah, okay."

This time round, Alli was the one to snatch the remote control out of my hands and changed the channel. I glared at Cody at the corner of my eye and rolled my eyes at him. He couldn't get any more dumb.

"By the way, who said I didn't like Kylie? I liked her just as much as I liked Bella, thank you very much."

Faking a cough, I said, "Correction ― love Bella."

"God, Jones, just stop being a jealous ginger!" He responded, raking a hand though his hair, frustratedly. "Sometimes, I really hate it when you become like this!"

"Bree," Alli started, but she didn't continue her sentence. She just remained silent after she said my name.

So a part of my heart shattered when he said jealous ginger because by ginger, he meant that, like, I was old and I hadn't had my first kiss and no one would want me. And I wasn't jealous. I just wanted him to know how much of a female dog Bella was. At the very least, Kylie was sweet and she was nice and she really was amazing.

I held my palm out before his face and shook my head while I stood up, "I'm out of here."

"Br―" Alli started, but Cody stopped her.

"Just let her be," and I could actually imagine him rolling his eyes. How magical, eh? How incredibly nice of him. I needed Alli, and he actually stopped her. Bottom-hole.

I ran up the stairs and jogged my way into my own room. Yes, I lived with the Simpson family because my own family is too busy earning a living ― one parent who earns like, a million per week because they're directors, or some sort ― so, yeah.