Five ♥

You know how when a guy and a girl falls asleep on the same bed, and the next morning, they find themselves in a cuddling position? Yeah. That is exactly what is happening now.

I need food. But I'm stuck! "Move it, Simpson!"

I groaned and shifted myself so that I was on the edge of the bed, before losing complete balance, and falling head first onto the ground. Obviously, with a loud thud.

"Wait, what?" That stupid idiot mumbled, letting out a huge sigh. What I felt like doing as I rubbed my butt? Was to kick him in the shin. With all my might. Which would cause him to fall on the ground. Like a lifeless kite!

What the... What did I just say? What?

After wincing for God knows how long, I managed to pull myself up and composed myself, making sure he was staring at me when I shot him a glare. Jerk. "Oh, so you're finally up?"

"What the heck happened?" He asked, sitting up from the bed, with the cutest look ever. Cutest look ever. Did I seriously, just think that? Seriously?

"Well, all you need to know is that I told you to keep to the side of the bed, so why were you cuddling  me?" I responded through gritted teeth and narrowed my eyes slowly at him. Jerk. It's all he could seriously, ever be.

"I...was cuddling...you...?" He stammered, blinking and looking at random places, not daring to make eye contact with me. This kid has a problem, and I'm totally sure of it. Just wait and see, for his next medical check up, the doctor might just announce it to his family.

"No, Cody, of course you weren't," I sarcastically rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom, desperately finding food...although I was a floor away from the kitchen. This was not healthy.

At all.

"Stupid, idiotic, retarded, stupid," I muttered under my breath, trying very hard to vent them out this way; it works some times, you know. Well, that's me anyway. I kept away from several vulgarities because remember, I promised to change while I was back here.

I looked down at the ground as I walked down the stairs to make sure I wouldn't trip over anything...in front of...that stupid idiot.

Yeah.

Letting out a loud, long sigh of frustration, I grabbed an apple off the bowl of fruits in the middle of the dining table. I took a bite of the apple... And everything around me blacked out.

Just kidding, I'm not Snow White.

Well, I technically meant like, everything went black because someone decided to cover my eyes with their hands from behind.

There's only one person who it could be...and I'm sure it's pretty damn obvious. Cody.

"Get off me, Simpson," I demanded, prying his hands away from my eyes. Ugh, I hate it when he does something like that. It's so... I don't even know.

I still wonder how he got down without me noticing... Oh well.

"I'm not a Simpson." The low voice answered, hints of humor evident in his voice. Letting out a light gasp, I jumped and spun around to face him, probably with the biggest smile plastered on my face. And a genuine one, for the record.

I knew it. There he was standing there, smiling down at me―his light blue eyes full of joy, as usual. The kid's never unhappy.

"JAKE!" I unintentionally allowed a squeal to leave my mouth right after, but I didn't care. I couldn't. "I missed you so much!" I screamed into his chest as I got on the tip of my toes, and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.