PROLOGUE

"Why were you kissing that girl then?" I asked furiously as I glared at my husband with my arms firmly folded across my chest.

"Y/N, I told you - "

"Your stupid excuses don't work on me anymore." I snapped, biting the inside of my mouth impatiently. "This is not the first time, you know."

"I know, I know." Jungkook mumbled, sighing. "But I was not kissing her. She was kissing me. I tried to tell her that I am already married and have a beautiful, wonderful wife, but she didn't give me a chance."

"You really expect me to believe that nonsense?" I snorted blatantly, rolling my eyes. "Just fuck off, Jeon Jungkook."

"Y/N.." Jungkook pursed his lips tight, his eyes lingering softly. "Why can't you just believe me? I only have you, you are the only one whom I truly love. I thought I already proved it before?"

His soft eyes made my determined anger fade away. I couldn't deny the fact that I loved him like crazy after all. I could never stay angry at him.

And I hated myself for that. 

"Okay, Kookie. I believe you. I'm sorry." I whispered gently and he immediately pulled me into a light hug. My tense muscles relaxed under his considerate mellow touch and a small heavy sigh escaped through the little gap between my thin lips.

"Thanks, Jagi-yah. You know I only have you, right?" He said, looking innocently into my eyes.

"..Right." I replied with a weak smile.

I knew he was lying. I knew he was cheating on me. 

He was never true to me, but I always was. He never loved me, but I always did.

I tried countless times to convince my heart to stop beating for him, but it never listened. And because I loved him so much, I just wanted him to be happy and do whatever he wished to do.

Even if it meant going out with other girls.

Even if it breaks my heart.

For Jungkook, I was ready to do anything.

I just wanted him to be happy. 

I just wanted to believe that one day...he will love me back.

Let me make this clear,

my name is Jeon Y/N and my husband is a cheater.

A fucking one who always shatters my heart into pieces.

--

A/N)

Hello loves! How are ya all💕 So I am back with a new FF, I really hope you would like it - please don't judge by the prologue, cuz like I always say, I am horrible at writing prologues and yeah...