CHAPTER 3 | Broken

(Put the music*above* on when you see $$$)

<JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V>

"Why am I feeling so depressed these days?" I sighed. "Any ideas, V hyung?"

"...Because you haven't had sex for ages?" was his simple reply. 

"I had a rough one just yesterday." I said, rolling my eyes. "But it didn't satisfy me." 

"Get another woman then, duh." 

"Aiish, you don't get it, do you?! I am actually getting really depressed!" I hissed in frustration. Seriously, the only friends I have are sex-crazy monsters. I feel so sorry for myself. 

"Aw, don't be angry at your hyung, Jungkook." Jimin hyung smirked. "Come on, let's go to a club. It will cheer you up." 

"But...I promised Y/N that I will be back home early tonight."

"Ha! Since when did you care about Y/N? Decide - club or Y/N?" 

"...Club." I smiled. "You are right hyung. Let's go and have some fun..."

Yeah, who cares about Y/N anyways?

<END OF JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V>

($$$ Put The Music On $$$)

<Y/N'S P.O.V>

(10 P.M.)

"Jungkook usually comes back home at 7..." I quietly mumbled to myself, fiddling with my fingers. "But he said he will be back at 6 tonight. And it's over 10 P.M right now and he's still not here."

Did something happen to him?

  I sadly looked over at the cold meat stew on the dinner table. It had been there for hours, waiting for Jungkook to come home. 

"...Maybe he's getting late with his work."

Then I heard the door swing open, with someone's unsteady footsteps following after.

"...Jungkook?" I gasped, my eyes widening. "Ommo, what happened to you?! Are you drunk?!!" 

Jungkook looked up and smiled cutely at me. 

"Y/N~~~" He mumbled in drunk tone. His face was red. His voice and the way he walked was telling me that he was heavily drunk. "Were you waiting for me~~"

"Jungkook, you are drunk. You should get some sleep..." I said, putting my arm around him to help him walk up the stairs stably. "You have to go to work tomorrow, you know. Why did you drink so much?"

I carefully dragged his heavy body upstairs and laid him on his bed, covering his body with the the blanket.

I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

"Aigoo, you are so heavy." I smiled. 

Seeing Jungkook innocently sleeping like this made him look like a cute five-year old.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." I gave him a light peck on his forehead.

"Y/N..." Jungkook suddenly mumbled unconsciously, a slight frown forming on his face. "I only married you because I wanted to have sex with you..."