CHAPTER 2 | Spell

(PLEASE TURN ON THE MUSIC *ABOVE*)

----

"Jungkook's going to be so happy~" I hummed cheerfully as I looked down at the black fancy shopping bag in my left hand.

Jungkook always wanted to have a red watch and a red sweater, since red was his favorite color, but he never got a chance to buy them since he was so busy with his works. But now, he doesn't have to worry cuz I bought them for him!

I happily skipped down the side-walk, watching the busy cars roaming by.

I smiled.

"It feels so good to be out shopping in the city again." I hummed.

Then I saw a tall 66-storey building right across the street.

That was where Jungkook worked.

Maybe I could pay my husband a surprise visit?

I smiled at my own thought.

I quickly put the shopping bag away in my car - that surprise could wait - then crossed the road to the building.

--

"Hello, Miss! How can I help you?" The woman at the desk asked kindly.

"Oh hello. I am just looking for my husband - Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" I replied.

"Mr. Jeon? His office is right on the 64th floor. Just take the lift behind you and you will get there."

"Thank you! This is my first time coming to his workplace, so I am really excited." I bowed to her politely and flashed a gentle smile before I walked away.

I could feel her smiling behind me.

I got on the lift and trailed my way up to the button '63', smiling like an idiot who just got a box of her favorite candies.

The elevator doors slowly opened, revealing Jungkook's gorgeous office.

Ommo, how come Jungkook never told me that he works in such a luxury room?

I carefully scanned the room, trying to find my husband, who I assumed to be sitting on his desk.

But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself.

Then I heard a bunch of groans and moanings coming from a door that said 'Printing Room'

...He must be in there........?

Without hesitating, I twisted the doorknob and opened it.

"Jungk-" I started, but immediately stopped when I saw...something that I shouldn't have.

Jungkook naked. With a girl who was also naked. Hovering over each other.

Jungkook stared at me with widened eyes.

"Y/N-" He started but I quickly cut him off, forcing myself to smile.

"I - I am sorry for disturbing you. Please don't mind me..." I said and quickly closed the door.

I bit my lips to keep the tears from coming out.

How could he......

No, don't be sad about this Y/N. He has to have another person to look after him when you are gone.