Prologue: Back home we go!

AMARYLLIS' POV:

The sword continued to vibrate under my palm. I felt a flood of energy enter my body along with some form of excitement. My only conclusion was that this was coming from the sword.

Eventually, the sword calmed down slightly. I stroked the sleek and sharp surface of it and felt a name come into my head.

'Epée de Glace'

I somehow knew this was the swords name.

Mumbling out the words, I felt my vision blur as the blade in my hand once again vibrated.

~~*~~

By the time I woke up, I was no longer in that ice cold room and instead lay on a really fluffy surface... Like a cloud.

Looking down I noticed I was quite literally on a cloud.

Begin internal freak-out.

Suddenly, I hear Arty's voice. But it seemed different... Like it wasn't inside my head any longer and instead was right next to me..

Wait.

I turned to look at the side and spotted a cute little male standing next to me. Short fluffy blonde hair and bright blue eyes along with a very adorable frowny face. He was also very, very short--like a child.

This was God?!?!

His twisted expression changed into one of happiness once he caught sight of my shocked eyes

His twisted expression changed into one of happiness once he caught sight of my shocked eyes. That's when his voice rang out again, full of joy.

"Amaryllis! You're back!"

I frowned. "What do you mean I'm 'back'?"

"You've been in a coma for five years you idiot."

"WHAT?!"

~~*~~

I admit it took me a few minutes to calm down. I had been asleep for so long...

Damn, no wonder I felt so light and energetic.

~~*~~

I spent a few more days with Arty and he told me that ever since I collapsed inside the cold room, I had been resting in his realm and that my 'human followers' have been searching for me ever since but could still not find a single trace.

The power of God is even more overpowered than mine.

I also found out that I had grown! My face had matured yet I only grew upwards a bit. Unfortunately, I still remained on the shorter side of the spectrum. What a disappointment.

Going from 170cm to a child's height was a very unwanted challenge for me originally but I still held some hope that I would grow back to my original body's length--guess not. I felt my heart shatter when I found out.

Arty decided to pop into my head, even if he was only in the room next door.

'I love you and all but I really need to do some god things. I just can't do them with someone from the planet here. To repay you, I'll infuse some of my blood into you.'

That stupid shota wants to kick me out! Does he not realised that I don't need anymore goddamn cheats.

You know what, stuff it. I am going to happily return back to Earth!

~~*~~

Short, yes but a new chapter (half-chapter really) is here! I won't be posting too often at this current point of time mostly due to my laptop being broken.

And in case you were wondering, I don't care if you hate the classical time skip ;)