Extra Chapter: THE AFPS

An apology of sorts for not getting any updates out

No proof reading and no regrets.

In the land of fairies, deep, deep underground inside a cavern with the letters AFPS printed on the walls~

"CLOTHING, CLOTHING, LOTS OF GODDESS CLOTHING AVAILABLE FOR YOUR WEAR AND TEAR~ OUR BEAUTIFUL GODDESS IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS, COPIES OF ALL HER CLOTHING AND EVEN SOME OF HER USED CHILDHOOD CLOTHING! COME AND BUY TODAY!!!~~~"

"USED TISSUES BY OUR GODDESS, COME GET YOUR TISSUES BLESSED BY THE GODDESS HERSELF! ONLY TODAY FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF 500 SPIRIT STONES!"

"ALL TYPES OF SHEETS, PILLOWS AND LINEN WITH THE GODDESS ON IT~ SLEEP WITH THE GODDESS, ALWAYS BE WITH THE GODDESS AND PRAISE THE GODDESS! COME GET YOUR OWN GODDESS BEDSET TODAY"

Things similar to this were being yelled around the large and bustling cavern. Most people had similar things on, badges of the goddess' face, shirts of the goddess, letterman jackets with the letters AFPS sewed onto them and shoes with the same letters paired with black pants or skirts.

This was worse than any anime convention, worse than any, manga convention and worse than any weaboo.

This was the AFPS' base. The Amaryllis' Fairy Protection Squad base and home to the Goddess Amaryllis religion. Each member was dedicated and a slave to their beautiful goddess and princess.

No fairy hated the princess, she was a beloved airheaded idol for many of them. They formed squadrons, all prepared to destroy the races if needed be or their goddess tells them.

Standing above the bustling fangirls and fanboys on a platform made of crystal sat a smug old lady. She sat on a throne with the goddess' face printed onto it. On her head was a bejewelled crown worth a whole kingdom and she was dressed in the loveliest of outfits with an Amaryllis badge proudly pinned onto her chest.

Beside her side stood the fairy who had appeared in Chapter Four of Book 1 who was now dressed in a silver armour with AFPS printed across in scarlet red crystals. 

"Pope Saphyllis, the goddess is currently a couple hundred kilometres outside our territory and is safely guarded. Our army is continuing to grow at a steady rate and we have expanded a bit towards the fairies of the outside. We are wracking in many profits and the people are growing happier with the more merch sold."

'Pope Saphyllis' nodded, continuing to look down at her people and their frantic rush for Amaryllis merch. "Good Cardinal Varyllis, we must continue to expand and grow our army to support the goddess! Make sure no mistakes are made in her guard and continue to profit and build the religion even further. I'm talking churches and cathedrals, official places of worship. Also, give training to all new members of the AFPS in preparation to fight for the princess."

Cardinal Varyllis nodded all serious-like. Even though the goddess had no idea that she was worshipped by a frighteningly large and powerful group of people, they did not care. They would continue their worship.

Pope Saphyllis waved her hand, silently ordering Varyllis to make the announcement.

Walking up to the giant megaphone made of the same crystal material as the platform, she cleared her throat loud enough to be heard over the bustling crowd and it all quieted down, everyone coming to a standstill and looking up at the platform in longing and curiosity.

Varyllis stood in the eyes of everyone, her image projecting on the many walls of the cavern through magic. She stood in her official AFPS armour, something every follower longed for. She looked noble and fierce, the perfect and heroic image of an AFPS member.

"Today we do not have the goddess with us, tomorrow we will not have the goddess with us but soon, soon my friends she will be in our lands! We will be able to meet our princess and goddess, worship and adore her, spoil her rotten and fight for her! Every member of the AFPS will be trained hard, harder than many of you are capable of! You wish to join the AFPS then join! But heed my warning, you will be going to hell and back before ever being accepted as a dignified member of the invincible AFPS! You will be rewarded with finishing! What is this reward? Of course, it is to protect our goddess! What greater honour could one have then to personally be tasked with protecting her?! None I tell you! Now go my fellow followers, go and train your best to become someone worthy of standing by our goddess!" 

Cheers echoed throughout the cavern and the stampede turned towards the large scarlet red doors below the crystal platform. Some of the merchants even ditched their stalls to join the stampede and begin to train for their goddess.

Pope Saphyllis smiled, her people were getting even more riled up and were now going to be able to protect their goddess with their combined full strength.

Sitting on the branches of the large tree in the middle of the cavern sat Rain and some of her readers who had signed up for the AFPS. They all wore silver armour similar to Cardinal Varyllis' with the letters AFPS on them and PTCRAFTP under it. Each was prepared to fight for their goddess and were always there to step in if one of the pedos took it too far.

This wasn't just the AFPS. This was the PTCRAFTP. The 'Protect The Cinnamon Roll Amaryllis From The Pedos'. The truly elite group of members who wholeheartedly dedicated themselves to the goddess.

~~*~~

If you haven't figured it out by now, the AFPS runs on church hierarchy. At the top stands Pope Saphyllis then Cardinal Varyllis and other Cardinals.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I'VE FINALLY WRITTEN THE BACKSTORY/FIRST CHAPTER OF MY SYSTEM-BL BOOK. Not sure when I should publish it so I'll leave it up to you guys <3

1) Publish an arc at a time (around 10 chapters)

2) Publish once I've finished a few arcs before changing to an arc at a time

3) Publish as I go along