One: So this isn't actually home.

AMARYLLIS' POV:

When I once again awoke, I lay on something rather comfortable. Of course it didn't compare to the cloud I had slept on in Arty's realm but it was still undeniably comfortable. Definitely one of the more nice things I had lay on during my life.

That was when I heard a strange, new voice. It was definitely a male.

"You're awake?"

I slowly moved my body up--I was in some sort of pain, probably from transferring realms I assumed. That's when I spotted the tall male who had spoken previously.

Short white hair was dishevelled and long, pointed ears poked out of it. Murky green-gold eyes stared intensely at me. Laying between his eyes was a large gem that matched the mysterious man's appearance. In this light, his high cheekbones were accentuated why those perfectly balanced lips were slightly opened to reveal sparkling white teeth.

Damn, he is as handsome as Eshai.

^^^The actual appearance of this mysterious man

The elf-like man looked at me and smiled. 

"Such a high-ranking fairy, why would you appear outside my humble abode?" Looking down in confusion, I noticed what he was talking about.

Once again, I was in my fairy transformation. Long blonde hair fell into the curve of lightly coloured breasts which were held up by a natural-looking green dress imbedded with blue gems. It was the exact same dress as I had woken up in inside the forest.

I had to admit it was one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I had ever seen.

Once again, my eyes darted to the man asking 'Who are you?'

The white-haired man smiled.

"My name is Orodon. I am an elf who resides just a few hundred kilometres outside the Gates to the Fairy Kingdom."

I nodded then paused. 

What was an elf doing by their lonesome near to the fairy kingdom of all places? Elves were naturally affectionate and social creatures. How strange but I can't really talk because at the end of the day, I reincarnated into an otome game and totally messed up its plotline.

Yes, I finally realised that the original story was not going to happen. My existence is the definition of an overpowered cheat.

Sometimes I really regret not learning to control my magic to its true capabilities but other times, I'm thankful.

The door burst open and in flew a flaming bird. I was shocked by its appearance. A Phoenix?! Is that what it was? It was red, gold and orange and seemed to be on fire so I could only assume it was...

Internal excitement, external calmness.

Actually I'm wondering why I'm not so freaked out considering I met a strange male in the middle of nowhere. Probably because I'm used to this by now, how sad.